METLIFE STADIUM JOB FAIRS
If you are interested in applying for a part-time, Guest Services or Safety Services position at MetLife Stadium, please attend our upcoming Job Fair, and bring a friend! The employment requirements are below. A mask is required when at the stadium. Upon arrival, you will complete the necessary entrance questionnaire and have your temperature taken electronically to enter.
Park in Lot G and enter though MetLife Gate. No appointment necessary.
- 18 Years of age or older
- High School Graduate or GED
- Able to work flexible shifts, weekends, and holidays (approximately 30 major events a year)
- Sundays are mandatory during football season
- Capable of standing on your feet for long periods of time
- Able to tolerate hot, cold, and wet weather conditions
- Able to ascend/descend stairs at MetLife Stadium
- Can tolerate working at heights up to 190 feet
- Able to tolerate loud noise during concerts and shows
- Able to respond to medical emergency situations
NMSC is an equal opportunity employer EEO/M/F
For additional employment opportunities, please visit Employment.