NFL Parking Information
For NFL Gamedays, parking permits are required for all vehicles entering the Sports Complex (Stadium and American Dream side parking lots). Please note, all parking passes must be printed prior to your arrival at MetLife Stadium. Mobile parking passes will not be accepted.
Drones, model aircraft, kites, any other remote controlled or tethered flying objects are not permitted.
- Parking permits must be displayed at all times while on the Sports Complex; they can be hung from the rear view mirror or they can be placed on the dashboard of the vehicle.
- Parking permits only grant the ticket holder access to the Sports Complex parking lots. They do not entitle the ticket holder to a reserved parking space in a specific parking lot.
- The parking permit entitles the ticket holder to one parking space for his/her vehicle and tailgate set-up. Adjacent parking spaces may not be used for grills, chairs, tents etc.
- A ticket holder who may be in possession of more than one pre-paid parking permit will not be allowed to use adjacent spaces for tailgating.
- Parking permits will not be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- The numbers on the permits are for informational purposes only and do not guarantee a reserved spot in a specific lot.
- Please note, if traveling southbound on the New Jersey Turnpike, Exit 19W is an EZ Pass ONLY roadway. No cash lanes will be available.
- VIEW TAILGATING POLICIES
NFL Ticket Exchange
Guests may purchase a pre-paid permit via the Ticketmaster NFL Ticket Exchange
. After choosing which game you will attend, click on ‘”Show Parking Tickets”. Passes are labeled “Platinum” or “Gold.”
" permit will get a guest into any "Gold" Lots (Lots B, D, J, K, L, M, P, Deck A and all lots near American Dream)
" permit will get a guest into any "Platinum" Lot (Lots E, F or G)
Please note, the numbers on the permits are for informational purposes only and do not guarantee a reserved spot in a specific lot.
Ample parking is available at the Sports Complex, but ticket holders are urged to consider taking mass transit (train or bus) or carpool if possible. This will reduce the demand for parking, improve the ingress and egress for all patrons, and also benefit the environment. As a reminder, all parking passes must be a printed. Mobile parking passes are not available. Select the print-at-home PDF function to print your parking pass.
Parking for Guests without Pre-Paid Permits
- Guests without prepaid permits may also park at the off-site lot located at 20 Murray Hill Parkway, East Rutherford, NJ 07073 for $50 (cash/credit card accepted).Please note this lot is only open for Giants Home Games.
Charter Bus Parking / Taxi’s + Limos
- Charter bus parking will be located in Parking Lot L. Traffic and Parking personnel will direct the drivers of charter buses to Lot L. Owners of oversized vehicles or those traveling on buses do not require a pre-paid parking permit to enter the Sports Complex, but if they do have a pre-paid parking permit they will only have to pay the difference (cash or credit card) between the parking rate and the charge for the vehicle they are travelling in. Owners of oversized vehicles will be directed to park in either parking lot L or a location deemed appropriate by MetLife Stadium Company and Central Parking System Management
Taxis and Limousines Drop-Off and Pick Up Area
- The designated area for all drop offs and pickups is between parking lots E + D. There is curb space along the roadway that provides a safe area to facilitate pre-event drop offs and post-event pickups.
- If a limousine or taxi driver has a pre-paid parking permit, the vehicle will be permitted to enter the Sports Complex after paying an additional fee with either a credit card or cash, but will not be permitted to park in striped parking spaces if the vehicle takes up more than one parking space or will obstruct the drive aisle. The limousine or taxi needs to be parked along a curb or in a location that does not block traffic and the driver must remain with the car. Owners of oversized vehicles will be directed to park in either parking lot L or a location deemed appropriate by MetLife Stadium and Central Parking System Management.