FESTIVAL STAGE AND FESTIVAL VILLAGE UPDATE:
Due to reports of adverse weather approaching the New York & New Jersey area, and in order to prioritize the safety of our audience, talent and staff, we have made the decision to cancel the Festival Stage and Festival Village at Summer Jam.
As of Saturday evening, we anticipate the Stadium Stage will proceed as planned with its full line up, commencing at 6:30pm. Doors open at 5:00pm.
Attendees should pay attention to their local weather advisory and exercise caution while traveling.
Know Before You Go
PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY AND ALLOW EXTRA TIME FOR REGIONAL SUMMER TRAFFIC
In anticipation of HOT 97 Summer Jam, please find important event information below. The event is rain or shine. If you have any questions, please contact MetLife Stadium at email@example.com or 201-559-1515. Thank you and enjoy the event!
Parking Lots Open: 2:00 pm
Festival Village (Lot G): CANCELED
Stadium Gates Open: 5:00 pm
Stadium Stage Starts: 6:30 pm
METLIFE STADIUM IS NOW A CASH-FREE VENUE FOR ALL CONCESSION AND RETAIL LOCATIONS
- MetLife Stadium will now operate cash-free. Cash will not be accepted at concession stands and retail locations inside the Stadium.
- Visa is the preferred form of payment at MetLife Stadium. Pay with a debit or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover) using tap to pay, chip or swipe, or mobile payment, including Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- For guests who bring cash to the stadium, reverse ATMs are available onsite to load cash onto a prepaid Visa debit card valid for in-stadium purchases. This service is free of charge to guests. The Visa debit card has no expiration date and can be used anywhere a Visa debit card is accepted. Reverse ATMs are located in MetLife West Hall and sections 117, 128, 149, 220a, 245a, 304, 322, 334 and 347.
Stadium Safe – MetLife Stadium Health & Safety Protocols
The safety and well-being of our guests and team members is our top priority We are committed to providing everyone who enters MetLife Stadium a safe, clean environment with reduced touch points. For a full list of Stadium Safe protocols and enhancements, please visit metlifestadium.com/stadiumsafe.
- HEALTH PROMISE - By entering MetLife Stadium, you and your guests are confirming that you have not been exposed to COVID-19, you are not experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms as identified by the CDC or have a temperature of 100.4°F or greater. Guests are not required to show a negative COVID-19 test or proof of vaccination to enter the Stadium. If you feel ill or are experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms, please stay home.
- FACE MASK AND PHYSICAL DISTANCING – MetLife Stadium has returned to 100% capacity in the seating bowl, suites, and clubs with no physical distancing requirements. Face masks are not required for entry. In accordance with the NJ Department of Health recommendations, all guests, regardless of vaccination status, are strongly recommended to wear masks in indoor public spaces. Proof of vaccination is not required.
- ENHANCED CLEANING & SANITIZATION – Enhanced and frequent cleaning and disinfecting protocols have been implemented throughout the Stadium including the use of electrostatic sprayers and hospital-grade cleaning supplies. High-touch surfaces and high-traffic areas are continuously monitored and cleaned during and after the event. Hand sanitizer dispensers are widely available throughout the Stadium at entrances, concourses, elevators, and restrooms. Guests may also bring in their own bottle of hand sanitizer (6 oz. or less) and disinfecting wipes.
- EVENT STAFF – MetLife Stadium Event Staff are required to complete a health questionnaire and temperature check upon arrival for work. All MetLife Stadium event staff have received special training on CDC recommended guidelines and our Stadium Safe procedures
- ASSUMPTION OF RISK - Notwithstanding our efforts, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and its variants exist in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely dangerous disease that can lead to severe illness and death. While people of all ages and health conditions have been adversely affected by COVID-19, certain people have been identified by public health authorities as having greater risk based on age and/or underlying medical conditions. No precautions can completely eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19. By entering the Stadium and Stadium grounds, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and its variants.
Ticket Policy: All guest over 34” must have their own ticket to enter.
Re-entry Policy: No Re-Entry. If you leave the Stadium, you will not be allowed to re-enter on the same ticket.
Guests with Floor Tickets
Upon entering the Stadium, guests with floor tickets in sections 1-5 should go to MetLife West Hall to access their seats. Guests with floor tickets in sections 6-13 should go to the Plaza near the SAP Gate to access their seats. At these entrances, tickets will be scanned again to verify floor access. Please allow extra time for this secondary scan process.
Stadium Carry-In Policies
- Clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC bag that does not exceed 12” x 6” x 12” OR one-gallon clear, plastic freezer bag (Ziploc or similar) – limit 1 per person
- Small clutch purse/wallet no larger than 4.5” x 6.5” with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bag options
- Bags that do not meet these specifications can be checked-in at one of our bag check facilities (located outside each entry gate) for a $5 fee per bag
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose
Approved Bag Sizes/Types:
Additional Approved Items:
- Hand sanitizer 6 oz. or less in size and disinfecting wipes
- Still-photography cameras (not contained in a case) with a lens that is 6" or less
- Tablets (iPad) not contained in a case
- Reusable water bottles (both plastic and aluminum). Bottles must be empty upon entry. See a list of water fountain locations where bottles may be filled here.
- Binoculars not contained in a case
- Rain ponchos, jackets or blankets after being patted down or searched
- Small portable phone chargers (no larger than an iPhone)
- Food contained in a clear plastic bag
- Factory-sealed, plastic bottles of water or soft drinks that are 20 oz. or less in size
- Any type of non-clear bag exceeding 4.5” x 6.5” in size including purses/handbags, camera or binocular cases, backpacks, fanny packs, diaper bags, and briefcases/computer bags
- Cameras with a lens longer than 6” or single-purpose video cameras
- Alcoholic beverages of any kind
- Signs and banners of any size
- Laser pointers, flashlights or fireworks, and balls of any kind
- Drones, model aircraft, kites, and other remote controlled or tethered flying objects
- Selfie sticks
- Gifts for performers
Parking Lots Open: All MetLife Stadium parking lots will open at 2:00pm.
Day of Event Parking Cost: $40 per car; $160 per Bus/RV. Cash and Credit Cards Accepted.
Parking Directions: http://www.metlifestadium.com/getting-here/directions
Tailgating Policy: Tailgating is permitted. Additional Details: http://bit.ly/RT73KF
Non-rideshare Pick-Up/Drop-Off: Roadway between Lots D and E
NJ Transit and Rideshare
Please note, masks are mandatory for all guests on public transportation systems and rideshare/taxi services.
NJ TRANSIT TRAIN: Round-trip service between Meadowlands Station (MetLife Stadium) and Secaucus Junction will be operational for this event. Check back for the updated schedule at https://www.njtransit.com/metlifestadium
COACH USA BUS: Will operate from NYC Port Authority from Gate 220. Please check back for the updated scheduled. Tickets will be available for purchase in advance at http://bit.ly/351express
RIDESHARE: Designated rideshare pick-up and drop-off location is in Lot E. Be advised that rideshare surge pricing is often in effect after the event and larger crowds will result in longer than usual wait times for a car to arrive. Please make sure your phone is charged and ready to go if you’re planning to use one of these services!
Additional Event Information
Stadium Social Links: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
WiFi: Connect to the Free WiFi network: #MetLifeStadium_Free_WiFi
Stadium Map: http://bit.ly/2XcD96A
Guest Services Hotline: 201-559-1515
Guest Text Messaging Service: Type 78247, type MLS, followed by a space and your request and location (this service is only active on event day). For questions prior to the event, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alcohol Sales – International Guests
International guests looking to purchase alcohol must present a valid passport in order to complete a transaction as part of New Jersey State Law. MetLife Stadium cannot accept a driver’s license from another country to establish proof of age. Guests with a valid passport may also be subject to an additional age verification form to complete a transaction. Please note the legal drinking age in the United States is 21.
Security Screening Procedure
All guests will be subject to a courteous screening via a walk-through metal detector to ensure the highest level of safety and security. Guests will be required to place their cell phones, cameras, keys, and all metal objects on the security table prior to walking through the metal detector. Belts and jewelry do not need to be removed. To make this process go as smoothly as possible, guests should only bring those items they absolutely need while attending the event. Please leave enough time to get to your seats; the earlier you arrive the better!
Code of Conduct
Guests at MetLife Stadium are encouraged to:
- Respect each other as well as our Stadium team members and staff
- Consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner
- Following instructions from Team Members regarding stadium operations and emergency procedures
- Refrain from fighting, throwing items or using foul/abusive language or gestures
- Keep MetLife Stadium SMOKE-FREE by only smoking on the plaza near the Stadium gates or in parking lots
General Event Tips
- Check the weather and dress appropriately. Please be aware of the type of shoes that you wear as some do not offer as much protection or comfort when moving in a crowd.
- Cell phones: Please remember to keep your cell phone charged.
- Bring essentials. Please carry emergency phone numbers and list of any medical information, if applicable.
- Use the buddy system. Stay with your friends when moving throughout the Stadium.
- Pick a place to meet up. Please identify a place outside the Stadium to meet up with your party in the event you become separated.
- Plan to arrive early. Try to arrive at the Stadium at least one hour before the start of the event. This will help your entry into the Stadium.
- Report problems immediately. Please contact a uniformed Stadium team member or use the Guest Text Messaging system if you need assistance. Please do not allow someone or something to impact your experience in a negative manner.