Monster Jam fans, unfortunately the Saturday, July 17th
Monster Jam event at MetLife Stadium has been postponed due to severe weather. The event has been rescheduled for tomorrow Sunday, July 18th at 3:00 pm
and the Pit Party will start at 10:30 am
. Your current tickets will be valid for tomorrow’s event. Please turn in your parking receipt from Saturday, July 17th at our Toll Booth Plazas upon entry to receive free parking on Sunday, July 18th. We apologize for any inconvenience, please contact your point of purchase for a refund if you are unable to attend the rescheduled event.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY AND ALLOW EXTRA TIME FOR REGIONAL SUMMER TRAFFIC
In anticipation of Monster Jam, please find important event information below. Monster Jam is rain or shine. If you have any questions, please contact MetLife Stadium at email@example.com or 201-559-1515. Thank you and enjoy the event!
Parking Lots Open: 9:30 am | Please bring and turn in your parking receipt from Saturday, July 17th to receive free parking on Sunday, July 18th
Pit Party*: 10:30am – 1:30pm | Located in Lot G and accessible via the MetLife Gate
*You must have a Pit Pass and a ticket to the main event to enter the Pit Party
Gates Open: 1:00 pm
Event Starts: 3:00 pm
METLIFE STADIUM IS NOW A CASH-FREE VENUE FOR ALL CONCESSION AND RETAIL LOCATIONS
- MetLife Stadium will now operate cash-free. Cash will not be accepted at concession stands and retail locations in the Pit Party or inside the Stadium.
- Visa is the preferred form of payment at MetLife Stadium. Pay with a debit or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover) using tap to pay, chip or swipe, or mobile payment, including Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- For guests who bring cash to the stadium, reverse ATMs are available onsite to load cash onto a prepaid Visa debit card valid for in-stadium purchases. This service is free of charge to guests. The Visa debit card has no expiration date and can be used anywhere a Visa debit card is accepted. Reverse ATMs are located in MetLife West Hall and sections 117, 128, 149, 220a, 245a, 304, 322, 334 and 347.
Stadium Safe – MetLife Stadium Health & Safety Protocols
The safety and well-being of our guests and team members is our top priority We are committed to providing everyone who enters MetLife Stadium a safe, clean environment with reduced touch points. For a full list of Stadium Safe protocols and enhancements, please visit metlifestadium.com/stadiumsafe.
- HEALTH PROMISE - By entering MetLife Stadium, you and your guests are confirming that you have not been exposed to COVID-19, you are not experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms as identified by the CDC or have a temperature of 100.4°F or greater. Guests are not required to show a negative COVID-19 test or proof of vaccination to enter the Stadium. If you feel ill or are experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms, please stay home.
- FACE MASK AND PHYSICAL DISTANCING – MetLife Stadium has returned to 100% capacity in the seating bowl, suites, and clubs with no physical distancing requirements. However, facemasks are strongly encouraged for this event. In accordance with CDC recommendations, guests who are not fully vaccinated should continue to wear masks in indoor public spaces such as restrooms, clubs, elevators, and suites. Proof of vaccination is not required.
- ENHANCED CLEANING & SANITIZATION – Enhanced and frequent cleaning and disinfecting protocols have been implemented throughout the Stadium including the use of electrostatic sprayers and hospital-grade cleaning supplies.High-touch surfaces and high-traffic areas are continuously monitored and cleaned during and after the event. Hand sanitizer dispensers are widely available throughout the Stadium at entrances, concourses, elevators, and restrooms. Guests may also bring in their own bottle of hand sanitizer (up to 6 oz) and disinfecting wipes.
- EVENT STAFF – MetLife Stadium Event Staff are required to complete a health questionnaire and temperature check upon arrival for work. All MetLife Stadium event staff have received special training on CDC recommended guidelines and our Stadium Safe procedures
- ASSUMPTION OF RISK - Notwithstanding our efforts, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and its variants exists in any public place where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By visiting MetLife Stadium, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and its variants.
Ticket Policy: All guests 2 years of age and older must have their own ticket
Re-entry Policy: Exit scanning to allow re-entry will be permitted until 7:00pm through the Verizon Gate ONLY. After 7:00pm, if you leave the Stadium, you will not be allowed to return on the same event ticket.
Ticket Office/ Will-Call: Located at trailer outside MetLife Gate
Stadium Carry-In Policies
The following approved items may be brought into MetLife Stadium for this event:
- All bags that are 12” x 12” x 12” or smaller in size. Bag does not have to be clear. Limit one bag per person.
- Hand sanitizer 6 oz. or less in size and disinfecting wipes
- Large, ear protection or noise cancelling headphones
- Reusable water bottles (both plastic and aluminum) Bottles must be empty upon entry. See Water Fountainsin our A-Z Guide for a list of water fountain locations where bottles may be filled.
- Video cameras and still-photography cameras (not contained in a case) with a lens that is 6" or less
- Tablets (iPad) not contained in a case
- Signs, banners, and flags that are no larger than 18” x 24” and are not displayed on poles or sticks
- Small portable phone chargers (no larger than an iPhone)
- Binoculars (not contained in a case)
- Small, collapsible (umbrella-style) strollers. Please note that there are no locations to store large strollers while you are seated in the seating bowl.
- Rain ponchos, jackets, or blankets after being patted down or searched
- Food contained in a clear plastic bag
- Factory-sealed, plastic bottles of water or soft drinks that are 20 oz. or less in size
The following items are prohibited at MetLife Stadium for this event:
- Alcoholic beverages of any kind
- Laser pointers, flashlights or fireworks, or balls of any kind
- Noisemakers, whistles, plastic horns or air horns
- Selfie sticks
- Seat cushions of any size except those for medical needs
- Cameras with a lens longer than 6”
Parking Lots Open: All MetLife Stadium parking lots will be open at 1:30pm.
Day of Event Parking Cost: Please bring and turn in your parking receipt from Saturday, July 17th at our Toll Booth Plazas upon entry to receive free parking on Sunday, July 18th
Parking Directions: http://www.metlifestadium.com/getting-here/directions
Tailgating Policy: Tailgating is permitted. Additional Details: http://bit.ly/RT73KF
Non-rideshare Pick-Up/Drop-Off: Roadway between Lots D and E
NJ Transit and Rideshare
Please note, masks are mandatory for all guests on public transportation systems and rideshare/taxi services.
NJ TRANSIT TRAIN:
NJ Transit rail service will not operate direct to the Stadium for this event. NJ Transit will be offering shuttle bus service from Secaucus Junction to MetLife Stadium which will begin at approximately 1:30pm. For more information visit: https://www.njtransit.com/meadowlands
COACH USA BUS:
Will be operational from NYC Port Authority starting approximately at 1:30pm.
Schedule: http://bit.ly/351express. Tickets will be available for purchase in advance closer to the event date.
Designated rideshare pick-up and drop-off location is in Lot E. Be advised that rideshare surge pricing is often in effect after the event and larger crowds will result in longer than usual wait times for a car to arrive. Please make sure your phone is charged and ready to go if you’re planning to use one of these services!
Additional Event Information
Stadium Social Links: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
WiFi: Connect to the Free WiFi network: #MetLifeStadium_Free_WiFi
Stadium Map: http://bit.ly/2XcD96A
Guest Services Hotline: 201-559-1515
Guest Text Messaging Service: Type 78247, type MLS, followed by a space and your request and location (this service is only active on event day). For questions prior to the event, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alcohol Sales – International Guests
International guests looking to purchase alcohol must present a valid passport in order to complete a transaction as part of New Jersey State Law. MetLife Stadium cannot accept a driver’s license from another country to establish proof of age. Guests with a valid passport may also be subject to an additional age verification form to complete a transaction. Please note the legal drinking age in the United States is 21.
Security Screening Procedure
All guests will be subject to a courteous screening via a walk-through metal detector to ensure the highest level of safety and security. Guests will be required to place their cell phones, cameras, keys, and all metal objects on the security table prior to walking through the metal detector. Belts and jewelry do not need to be removed. To make this process go as smoothly as possible, guests should only bring those items they absolutely need while attending the event. Please leave enough time to get to your seats; the earlier you arrive the better!
Code of Conduct
Guests at MetLife Stadium are encouraged to:
- Respect each other as well as our Stadium team members and staff
- Consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner
- Following instructions from Team Members regarding stadium operations and emergency procedures
- Refrain from fighting, throwing items or using foul/abusive language or gestures
- Keep MetLife Stadium SMOKE-FREE by only smoking on the plaza near the Stadium gates or in parking lots
General Event Tips
Print the Know Before You Go Guide.
- Value Meals: Value meals (hot dog, chips and soda) are available at all Franks concession stands. An alternative value meal (turkey wrap, apple slices and soda) is available at the concession stand in section 146. Other value items including popcorn, pretzels, soda and water can be found at all Franks locations in the Stadium. Two value meal options are also available in the Pit Party (2-piece chicken tender, French fries and soda, or a hot dog, chips and soda).
- Check the weather and dress appropriately. Please be aware of the type of shoes that you wear as some do not offer as much protection or comfort when moving in a crowd.
- Cell phones: Please remember to keep your cell phone charged.
- Bring essentials. Please carry emergency phone numbers and list of any medical information, if applicable.
- Use the buddy system. Stay with your friends when moving throughout the Stadium.
- Pick a place to meet up. Please identify a place outside the Stadium to meet up with your party in the event you become separated.
- Plan to arrive early. Try to arrive at the Stadium at least one hour before the start of the event. This will help your entry into the Stadium.
- Report problems immediately. Please contact a uniformed Stadium team member or use the Guest Text Messaging system if you need assistance. Please do not allow someone or something to impact your experience in a negative manner.