In anticipation of Fun City Bowl, please find important event information below. The event is rain or shine. If you have any questions, please contact MetLife Stadium at firstname.lastname@example.org or 201-559-1515. Thank you and enjoy the event!
Parking Lots Open: 9:00 am (Parking is free and available in lots F and G)
Tailgate Party: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm (Located in lots F and G outside MetLife Gate and open to all guests)
Gates Open: 1:00 pm
Event Starts: 2:00 pm
Stadium Safe – MetLife Stadium Health & Safety Protocols
The safety and well-being of our guests and team members is our top priority. MetLife Stadium has established protocols designed to ensure a safe and healthy guest experience based on guidance from the CDC and the State of New Jersey.
- HEALTH PROMISE - By entering MetLife Stadium, you and your guests are confirming that you have not been exposed to COVID-19, you are not experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms as identified by the CDC or have a temperature of 100.4°F or greater. Guests are not required to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test or show a vaccination card for entry. If you feel ill or are experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms, please stay home.
- FACE MASK AND PHYSICAL DISTANCING – Per New Jersey Executive Order 242, MetLife Stadium can operate at full capacity with no face mask and physical distancing requirements for guests. However, in accordance with CDC recommendations, guests who are not fully vaccinated should continue to wear masks in indoor public spaces such as restrooms and clubs. Proof of vaccination is not required.
- ENHANCED CLEANING & SANITIZATION – Enhanced and frequent cleaning and disinfecting protocols have been implemented throughout the Stadium including the use of electrostatic sprayers and hospital-grade cleaning supplies.High-touch surfaces and high-traffic areas are continuously monitored and cleaned during and after the event. Hand sanitizer dispensers are widely available throughout the Stadium at entrances, concourses, and restrooms.
- EVENT STAFF – MetLife Stadium Event Staff are required to complete a health questionnaire and temperature check upon arrival for work.Event Staff are required to wear masks in all indoor spaces and have the option to wear masks in outdoor areas.
- ASSUMPTION OF RISK - Notwithstanding our efforts, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By visiting MetLife Stadium, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Ticket Policy: Guests over 34 inches must have their own ticket
Re-entry Policy: No Re-Entry. If you leave the Stadium, you will not be allowed to re-enter on the same event ticket.
Ticket Office/ Will-Call: Located at trailer outside MetLife Gate
Stadium Carry-In Policies
- Clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC bag that does not exceed 12” x 6” x 12” OR one-gallon clear, plastic freezer bag (Ziploc or similar) – limit 1 per person
- Small clutch purse/wallet no larger than 4.5” x 6.5” with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bag options
- Bags that do not meet these specifications can be checked-in at our bag check facilities (located outside the MetLife gate) for a $5 fee per bag
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection
Approved Bag Sizes/Types:
Additional Approved Items:
- Still-photography cameras (not contained in a case) with a lens that is 6" or less
- Tablets (iPad) not contained in a case
- Binoculars not contained in a case
- Signs that are less than 18” x 24” in size
- Rain ponchos, jackets or blankets after being patted down or searched
- Small portable phone chargers (no larger than an iPhone)
- Food contained in a clear plastic bag
- Factory-sealed, plastic bottles of water or soft drinks that are 20 oz. or less in size
- Any type of non-clear bag exceeding 4.5” x 6.5” in size including purses/handbags, camera or binocular cases, backpacks, fanny packs, diaper bags, and briefcases/computer bags
- Single-purpose video cameras or cameras with a lens longer than 6”
- Alcoholic beverages of any kind
- Laser pointers, flashlights or fireworks, and balls of any kind
- Selfie sticks
To reduce touch points, MetLife Stadium will now operate cash-free. Cash will not be accepted at concession stands and retail locations. Pay with a debit card, credit card, Apple Pay or Google Pay. A reverse ATM machine is located in MetLife Central for guests to convert cash to a prepaid debit card valid for in-stadium purchases and anywhere a credit card or debit card is accepted.
Security Screening Procedure
All guests will be subject to a courteous screening via a walk-through metal detector to ensure the highest level of safety and security. Guests will be required to place their cell phones, cameras, keys, and all metal objects on the security table prior to walking through the metal detector. Belts and jewelry do not need to be removed. To make this process go as smoothly as possible, guests should only bring those items they absolutely need while attending the event. Please leave enough time to get to your seats; the earlier you arrive the better!
NJ Transit and Rideshare
NJ Transit will not operate rail service direct to MetLife Stadium for this event. The closest rail stop is Secaucus Junction where you can take a taxi or rideshare to MetLife Stadium. NJ Transit Bus 160 and Bus 703 provide service to the Sports Complex on select routes. The designated rideshare drop-off and pick-up location at MetLife Stadium is located in Lot E.
Alcohol Sales - International Guests
International guests looking to purchase alcohol must present a valid passport in order to complete a transaction as part of New Jersey Sate law. MetLife Stadium cannot accept a driver's license from another country to establish proof of age. Guests with a valid passport may also be subject to an additional age verification form to complete a transaction. Please note the legal drinking age in the United States is 21.
Additional Event Information
Stadium Social Links: Twitter Facebook Instagram
WiFi: Connect to the Free WiFi network: #MetLifeStadium_Free_WiFi
Stadium Map: http://bit.ly/2XcD96A
Guest Services Hotline: 201-559-1515
Guest Text Messaging Service: Type 78247, type MLS, followed by a space and your request and location
Code of Conduct
Guests at MetLife Stadium are encouraged to:
- Respect each other as well as our Stadium team members and staff
- Consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner
- Following instructions from Team Members regarding stadium operations and emergency procedures
- Refrain from fighting, throwing items or using foul/abusive language or gestures
- Keep MetLife Stadium SMOKE-FREE by only smoking on the plaza near the Stadium gates or in parking lots
General Event Tips
- Check the weather and dress appropriately. Please be aware of the type of shoes that you wear as some do not offer as much protection or comfort when moving in a crowd.
- Cell phones: Please remember to keep your cell phone charged.
- Bring essentials. Please carry emergency phone numbers and list of any medical information, if applicable.
- Use the buddy system. Stay with your friends when moving throughout the Stadium.
- Pick a place to meet up. Please identify a place outside the Stadium to meet up with your party in the event you become separated.
- Plan to arrive early. Try to arrive at the Stadium at least one hour before the start of the event. This will help your entry into the Stadium.
- Report problems immediately. Please contact a uniformed Stadium team member or use the Guest Text Messaging system if you need assistance. Please do not allow someone or something to impact your experience in a negative manner.