In anticipation of The 13th Global Siyum HaShas of Daf Yomi, please find important event information below. If you have any questions, please contact MetLife Stadium at email@example.com or 201-559-1515. Event is rain or shine. Thank you and enjoy the event!
Parking Lots Open: 8:00am
Ticket Office and Will Call Opens: 10:00am
Gates Open: 11:00am
Event Time: 1:00pm
Ticket Policy: Guests over 34 inches must have their own ticket
Re-entry Policy: No Re-Entry. If you leave the Stadium, you will not be allowed to re-enter on the same event ticket.
Ticket Office/Ticketmaster Will-Call: Located at trailer outside MetLife Gate
Stadium Carry-In Policies
- Clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC bag that does not exceed 12” x 6” x 12” OR one-gallon clear, plastic freezer bag (Ziploc or similar) – limit 1 per person
- Small clutch purse/wallet no larger than 4.5” x 6.5” with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bag options
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose
Approved Bag Sizes/Types:
Additional Approved Items:
- Food contained in a clear plastic bag
- Factory-sealed, plastic bottles of water or soft drinks that are 20 oz. or less in size
- Still-photography cameras (not contained in a case) with a lens that is 6" or less
- Tablets (iPad) not contained in a case
- Binoculars not contained in a case
- Rain ponchos, jackets or blankets after being patted down or searched
- Small portable phone chargers (no larger than an iPhone)
- Official national flags that can reasonably be hand-held by a single person and do not obstruct the view of other guests (no sticks or poles)
- Any type of non-clear bag exceeding 4.5” x 6.5” in size including purses/handbags, camera or binocular cases, backpacks, fanny packs, diaper bags, and briefcases/computer bags
- Cameras with a lens longer than 6” or single-purpose video cameras
- Signs and banners of any size
- Alcoholic beverages of any kind
- Laser pointers, flashlights or fireworks, and balls of any kind
- Selfie sticks
- Drones, model aircraft, kites, and other remote controlled or tethered flying objects
- Battery powered heated clothing and blankets
Parking Lots Open: All MetLife Stadium parking lots will be available at 8:00am.
Day of Event Parking Cost: $40 per car; $160 per Bus/RV. Cash and Credit Cards Accepted
Parking Directions: http://www.metlifestadium.com/getting-here/directions
PRE-EVENT Drop-offs: Between Lots D and E
NON UBER POST EVENT Pick-up Locations: Lot D
UBER ONLY POST EVENT Pick-up Zone: Lot E
NJ TRANSIT TRAIN: Will be operational from Secaucus Junction starting at 10:30am.
More info at: http://bit.ly/njtransitmeadowlands
COACH USA BUS: Will be operational from NYC Port Authority starting at 10:30am.
More info at: http://bit.ly/351express
Pre-packaged kosher food items will be available for purchase at all concession stands. Alcoholic beverages will NOT be sold inside the stadium for this event
Security Screening Procedure
All guests will be subject to a courteous screening via a walk-through metal detector to ensure the highest level of safety and security. Guests will be required to place their cell phones, cameras, and keys on the security table prior to walking through the metal detector. In order to make this process go as smoothly as possible, guests should only bring those things they absolutely need while attending the event. Please leave enough time to get to your seats; the earlier you arrive the better!
Additional Event Information
Stadium Social Links: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
WiFi: Connect to the Free WiFi network: MLSWiFi – No password required
Stadium Map: http://bit.ly/28tchQC
Guest Services Hotline: 201-559-1515
Guest Text Messaging Service: Text 78247 and type MLS, followed by a space and your request and location
Code of Conduct
Guests at MetLife Stadium are encouraged to:
- Respect each other as well as our Stadium team members and staff
- Consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner
- Refrain from fighting, throwing items or using foul/abusive language or gestures
- Keep MetLife Stadium SMOKE-FREE by only smoking on the plaza near the Stadium gates or in parking lots
Please report any guests failing to adhere to the code of conduct via our Guest Text Messaging Service, Guest Services Hotline or to a Stadium staff member.
General Event Tips
- Check the weather and dress appropriately. Please be aware of the type of shoes that you wear as some do not offer as much protection or comfort when moving in a crowd.
- Cell phones: Please remember to keep your cell phone charged.
- Bring essentials.Please carry emergency phone numbers and list of any medical information, if applicable.
- Use the buddy system.Stay with your friends when moving throughout the Stadium.
- Pick a place to meet up.Please identify a place inside and outside the Stadium to meet up with your party in the event you become separated.
- Plan to arrive early.Try to arrive at the Stadium at least one hour before the start of the event.This will help your entry into the Stadium.
- Report problems immediately.Please contact a uniformed Stadium team member or use the Guest Text Messaging system if you need assistance.Please do not allow someone or something to impact your experience in a negative manner.