- NJSIAA/Rothman Orthopedics High School Football Championship at MetLife Stadium
- MetLife Stadium | Get Driving Directions
- Gates: 12 PM | Event: 1PM
- Parking Lots Open at 11AM | $12 for all vehicles
NJSIAA/Rothman Orthopedics High School
Football Championship at MetLife Stadium
Friday, November 23
$12 for all vehicles.
Parking lots E, F, G will open at 11AM.
Event buses from Port Authority, NYC and train services from Secaucus to MetLife Stadium will not be operating for this event. Please visit njtransit.com for additional public transportation options.
1PM - Group 2- North 1 vs North 2
KITTATINNY vs RUTHERFORD
4:05 PM- Group 1- North 1 vs North 2
BUTLER vs HASBROUCK HEIGHTS
7:05 PM Group 5- Central vs South
SAYREVILLE vs WILLIAMSTOWN
Home team is listed first (ex: Kittatinny is home team and Rutherford is visiting).
Home Team: Sections 108- 118 East
Away Team: Sections 133- 144 West
$3 students (high school students and under) and seniors
Children who are 34 inches or less in height do not require a ticket but must share a seat with an accompanying ticketed adult.
Tickets available for purchase at the MetLife Stadium Box Office ONLY.
Box Office Hours: Mon. – Wed. 11AM - 5PM. The box office will open at 11 AM on Friday, November 23.
- All types of bags that are 12” x 12” x 12” or less in size
- Factory-sealed plastic bottles of water or soft drinks that are 20 oz. or less in size
- Food contained in a plastic bag
- Hand-carried blankets, jackets or ponchos after being patted down and searched
- Still photography cameras and binoculars
- Handheld signs/posters/flags that are not mounted on poles or sticks, and are not commercial in nature
- Any type of bag that exceeds 12” x 12” x 12” in size and any hard-sided bag or container
- Bottles, cans, coolers
- Balls of any kind, footballs, laser pointers, Frisbees or potential projectiles
- Umbrellas, selfie-sticks, Go-Pros and beach balls
- Noise makers of any kind including cowbells
- Large, oversized banners
- Any item deemed dangerous by management
For more information on prohibited items, please see our A-Z Guide.
No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the premises (including parking lots), as they are strictly prohibited by the NJSIAA. Spectators are free to congregate in the parking lots to enjoy food and non-alcoholic beverages before and after playoff games at MetLife Stadium. All guests, however, must adhere to the Stadium’s tailgating policies.