- New York Jets Green & White Practice
- MetLife Stadium | Get Driving Directions
- Lots Open at 4pm | Lots F & G | FREE
New York Jets Green & White Practice
The Clear Bag Policy is in effect for the Green & White Practice
Gates: 6:00 PM
Practice Starts: 7:00 PM
Plus Post-Practice Fireworks
Join the New York Jets at MetLife Stadium on Sunday, August 18th for the Green & White Practice! Green & White Practice starts at 7pm and will feature player autographs, Jets Flight Crew Cheerleaders, GenJets Kids Fest, fireworks and more!
This event is general admission. There is no assigned seating, seating is on a first come first served basis. Free tickets can still be downloaded for the Green & White Practice here.
Tickets already claimed for the previously scheduled Friday, August 2nd at Rutgers University, will still be honored for the Green & White Practice at MetLife Stadium.
The following bags are permitted:
- Clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC bag that does not exceed 12” x 6” x 12” OR one-gallon clear, plastic freezer bag (Ziploc or similar) – limit 1 per person.
- Small clutch purse/wallet no larger than 4.5” x 6.5” with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bag options.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
CARRY IN POLICY
Guests are welcome to carry-in the following items into MetLife Stadium:
- Clear bags that are 12” x 6” x 12” or less in size (1 bag per person)
- Small purses/handbags (clutch-type bags) that are 4.5” x 6.5” or less in size (1 per person)
- Food of any kind that is contained in a clear plastic bag
- Factory-sealed, plastic bottles of water or soft drinks that are 20 oz. or less in size (caps will be removed by Safety Services team members)
- Still-photography cameras with a lens that is 6" or less in length not contained in a case
- Hand-carried jackets, blankets, or other items, which will be patted down or searched
- Official national flags that can reasonably be hand-held by a single person and do not obstruct the view of other guests (no sticks or poles)
- Small handheld portable phone chargers
The following items are NOT permitted to be carried into MetLife Stadium:
- Any type of non-clear bag exceeding 4.5” x 6.5” in size including purses/handbags, camera or binocular cases, backpacks, fanny packs, diaper bags, and briefcases/computer bags
- Seat cushions of any size except those for medical needs
- Glass bottles, cans, coolers of any kind, thermoses or ice chests
- Alcohol of any kind
- Banners and signs of any size
- Flags that are not the official flag of a country, ones that are displayed on a stick or a pole or cannot reasonably be hand-held by a single person
- Umbrellas, strollers, laser pointers, and balls of any kind including full-sized footballs
- Single purpose video cameras or still-photography cameras with a lens longer than 6"
- Weapons, any item that may be used as a projectile or one that is deemed dangerous by Stadium management
- Any animal with the exception of a service animal
- Any other item deemed inappropriate by Stadium management