EVENT IS RAIN OR SHINE. UMBRELLAS NOT PERMITTED.
Parking Lots Open: 1:30pm
Box Office and Will Call Opens: 1:30pm
Gates Open: 4:00pm
GUEST WITH FLOOR TICKETS (Sections 1-8, Pit A and Pit B):
- Upon entering the Stadium, guests with floor tickets should go to the Plaza near the SAP Gate where they will be asked to confirm the validity of their floor seat by going through a secondary scan.
- Following the secondary scan, guests will receive a wristband and be allowed entry to the floor. Guests with Pit A or Pit B tickets will receive a second wristband at the entrance to their assigned Pit section.
- All guests with floor tickets should plan their entry timing accordingly to account for this process.
- Guests with Pit tickets may begin lining up outside the SAP Gate starting at 1:30pm. No overnight camping permitted.
Handheld signs, banners and flags that are no larger than 18” x 24” are permitted. They may not be mounted to a pole or stick or be commercial in nature.
- Bags or purses that are 12” x 12” x 12” or less in size
- Food contained in a clear plastic bag
- Factory-sealed, plastic bottles of water or soft drinks that are 20 oz. or less in size
- Still-photography cameras with a lens that is 6" or less
- Binoculars not contained in a case
- Handheld signs, banners or flags that are no larger than 18” x “24, are not mounted on poles or sticks, and are not commercial in nature
- Ponchos, jackets or blankets after being patted down or searched
- Tablets (iPad)
- Any type of bag that exceeds 12” x 12” x 12” in size and any hard-sided bag or container
- Cameras with a lens longer than 6”, single-purpose video cameras and drones
- Alcoholic beverages of any kind
- Laser pointers, noisemakers/instruments, flashlights or fireworks
- Strollers, umbrellas, beach balls, GoPros and selfie sticks
PRE-EVENT Drop-offs: Between Lots D and E
See Map: http://bit.ly/LBMAP2018
NON UBER POST EVENT Pick-up Locations: Lots E and K
UBER ONLY POST EVENT Pick-up Zone: Lot D
COACH USA BUS: Will be operational from NYC Port Authority starting approximately at 3pm. Please check back to http://bit.ly/351exp for full schedule.
NJ TRANSIT TRAIN SCHEDULE
ALCOHOL SALES – INTERNATIONAL GUESTS
International guests looking to purchase alcohol must present a valid passport in order to complete a transaction as part of New Jersey State Law. MetLife Stadium cannot accept a driver’s license from another country to establish proof of age. Guests with a valid passport may also be subject to an additional age verification form to complete a transaction. Please note the legal drinking age in the United States is 21.
EXCLUSIVE MEMBERS LOUNGE FOR VERIZON CUSTOMERS
Enroll in Verizon Up onsite for exclusive access to the Members Lounge located just inside the Verizon Gate the day of show. Enjoy complimentary food and beverage, share what makes you country at a special photo experience, and walk away with limited edition Luke Bryan merchandise. See a brand ambassador near the Verizon gate this Saturday for more information.
ADDITIONAL EVENT INFO