This Sunday, our New York Giants face off against the Philadelphia Eagles and we've got you covered with important gameday information! If you don't see an answer to your question below, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 201-559-1515.
GAME DAY TIMELINE
1pm CARRY-IN/BAG POLICY: All NFL games follow the NFL CLEAR BAG POLICY.
Guests are welcome to carry-in the following items into MetLife Stadium:
- Clear bags that are 12" x 6" x 12" or less in size (1 bag per person)
- Small purses/handbags (clutch-type bags) that are 4.5" x 6.5" or less in size (1 per person)
- Food of any kind that is contained in a clear plastic bag
- Factory-sealed, plastic bottles of water or soft drinks that are 20 oz. or less in size
- Still-photography cameras with a lens that is 6" or less in length not contained in a case
- Hand-carried jackets, blankets, or other items, which will be patted down or searched
- Official national flags that can reasonably be hand-held by a single person and do not obstruct the view of other guests (no sticks or poles)
All bags and other permissible items will be subject to multiple screenings prior to entering MetLife Stadium.
The following items are not permitted to be carried into MetLife Stadium:
INTERNATIONAL GUESTS ALCOHOL POLICY
- Seat cushions of any size except those for medical needs
- Glass bottles, cans, coolers of any kind, thermoses or ice chests
- Alcohol of any kind
- Banners of any size
- Flags that are not the official flag of a country, ones that are displayed on a stick or a pole or cannot reasonably be hand-held by a single person
- Umbrellas, strollers, laser pointers, and balls of any kind including full-sized footballs
- Single purpose video cameras or still-photography cameras with a lens longer than 6"
- Selfie Sticks
- Weapons, any item that may be used as a projectile or one that is deemed dangerous by Stadium management
- Any animal with the exception of a service animal
- Any other item deemed inappropriate by Stadium management
International guests looking to purchase alcohol must present a valid passport in order to complete a transaction as part of New Jersey State Law. MetLife Stadium cannot accept a driver’s license from another country to establish proof of age. Please note, guests with a valid passport may also be subject to an additional age verification form to complete a transaction.
NJ TRANSIT: http://bit.ly/2zcG0Tu
Coach USA Bus: http://bit.ly/351exp
Uber Pick-up Zone:
MetLife Stadium Gameday Guide
Presented by President Container Group, for all your packaging, point-of-purchase display, and industrial supply needs visit http://www.presidentcontainergroup.com or call 201.933.7500.
Outside the Gates
Bud Light - the Bud Light Beer Garden is located outside of the MetLife and Verizon Gates and feature $5 Bud Light draft beers and great music from 11:00 a.m. until kickoff. Super Bowl Champion Leonard Marshall * will sign autographs for fans from 11:30 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
Dunkin Donuts - Before the game, visit the Dunkin’ Donuts truck located on the roadway between the Pepsi and MetLife Gates for your chance to try Peppermint Mocha and Brown Sugar Cinnamon Hot Lattes. While you’re there, you can learn more about the Dunkin’ Donuts Mobile App & DD Perks Rewards Program, and take your picture with Joe the Cup!
On the Plaza
MetLife - the MetLife Gate is a fun-filled fan destination on game day at MetLife Stadium. Fans can participate in the following activities:
- Punt, Pass and Kick Field
- Alumni Autograph Signing
- Personalized Ticket Photo
- My First Game Celebration
SAP - Come inside the SAP Gate to get a behind-the-scenes preview of Sunday’s matchup between the Giants and the Eagles. Paul Dottino and Shaun O’Hara* will be onstage analyzing Giants fans “Winning Insights” while providing their own critique and opinions. The show will take place from 12:00 p.m. until kickoff. O’Hara will be signing autographs for the last 15 minutes of the show.
Toyota - Check out the latest Toyota models at the Toyota Car display and compete for a chance to win a memorable gameday experience, courtesy of Toyota! Fans can test their packing skills as they try to fit as many boxes into a Toyota Sienna.
Verizon - Visit the Verizon Fan Zone on the plaza inside the Verizon Gate to check out what special offers Verizon has for Giants fans! Don’t forget to stop by the new Verizon Up Club on the 100-level concourse where Verizon customers can charge their phones and sign up for the Verizon Up rewards program and take advantage of the opportunity to win special prizes.
*Player appearances subject to change.
Inside the Stadium
Blue Point Pub – Visit the Blue Point Pub on the concourse near Section 142, it’s just like their Patchogue tasting room, except not in Patchogue!
Bow Street Irish Whiskey Bar – Warm up with friends, family and a drink at The Bow Street Irish Whiskey Bar located on the concourse near Section 109. Stop by and enjoy some of Ireland’s finest Irish whiskeys including Jameson, Jameson Black Barrel and Jameson Caskmates!