MetLife Stadium Gameday Guide
Presented by President Container Group, for all your packaging, point-of-purchase display, and industrial supply needs visit http://www.presidentcontainergroup.com or call 201.933.7500.
This Sunday's game is presented by Verizon, the official telecommunications partner of the New York Giants. On your way into MetLife Stadium, don’t forget to visit with our partners to see some of the great activities they have going on.
OUTSIDE THE GATES
Bud Light Beer Garden: The Bud Light Beer Garden is located right outside the Bud Light Gate. Giants Legend George Martin* will sign autographs for fans from 7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m., which will feature $5 draft beers and great music from 5:00 p.m. until kickoff.
Premio: Be sure to sample Premio sausage on your way into the Stadium between Parking Lots E and F.
Dunkin’ Donuts: Visit the Dunkin’ Donuts truck, located on the roadway outside of the MetLife Stadium between the MetLife and Verizon gates, for your chance to try Crème Brulee or Peppermint Mocha Hot Coffee, Oreo Hot Chocolate or a Giants Donut. While you’re there, you can learn more about Dunkin’ Donuts Mobile App & DD Perks Rewards Program, and take your picture with Joe the Cup!
ON THE PLAZA
MetLife Central is a fun-filled fan destination on gameday at MetLife Stadium. Fans can participate in the following activities:
- The Turf at MetLife Central: Fans of all ages are encouraged to check out the activities at The Turf at MetLife Central, which includes various interactive drills, passing targets and the chance to kick a field goal. Score prizes by completing each challenge.
- MetLife Virtual Reality Blimp Ride: For the adventurous fan, take a virtual reality ride in the MetLife Blimp high above NYC and MetLife Stadium.
- Commemorative Ticket: Personalize your most important game accessory - your ticket! Create a customized ticket with friends and family to print, wear and share social during the game.
- In addition, Phillippi Sparks will sign autographs and take pictures from 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. on the MetLife Central Stage.
Giants Pre-Game Radio Show on WFAN: Come visit the Giants pre-game radio show on WFAN at the MetLife Central Stage. Sunday’s show begins at 6:30 p.m. as hosts Lance Medow and Jeff Feagles get Giants fans ready for all of the weekend’s action with an in-depth preview of the game.
Verizon: Visit the Verizon Fan Zone on the plaza inside of the Verizon Gate to play the “Verizon Game Time” virtual reality experience, watch NFL Mobile and enjoy complimentary phone charging and more. Fans can charge their phones courtesy of Verizon on the concourse in the Verizon Studio on the 100 level and on the concourse behind sections 116, 230, 245, 303 and 329. Verizon. Better Matters.
SAP: Come inside the SAP Gate and get a behind-the-scenes preview of Sunday's matchup between the Giants and Cowboys by using statistical insights that can only come from SAP. This pregame chalk talk will be hosted by WFAN’s Paul Dottino and Giants legend Antonio Pierce from 7:15 p.m. until kickoff.
NRG: Stop by the NRG Pod between the Pepsi and MetLife Gates to see how you can #WinTogether with NRG and the Giants. Fans can huddle up for pictures in the NRG / Giants team locker room set-up and have their pictures printed or sent to them via email or text to share on social media. Fans can also charge their phones at NRG’s charging station, powered by running back Rashad Jennings. NRG Home Solar will be onsite at the pod and near Sections 117 and 133 on the concourse - you can sign up to be a customer and #WinTogether with NRG and the Giants! Giants alum and Super Bowl Champion Kevin Boothe* will sign autographs for fans from 7:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m.
Toyota: Check out the latest Toyota models at the Toyota Car displays and compete for a chance to upgrade your gameday experience! Fans will test their packing skills as they try to fit as many boxes into a Toyota Sienna for a chance to win a seat upgrade, courtesy of Toyota.
INSIDE THE STADIUM
Blue Point Pub – visit the all new Blue Point Pub on the concourse near Section 142, it’s just like their Patchogue tasting room, except not in Patchogue!
Bow Street Irish Whiskey Bar – This Sunday, warm up with friends, family and a drink at The Bow Street Irish Whiskey Bar. Stop by and enjoy some of Ireland’s finest Irish whiskeys: Jameson, Powers, Redbreast, Midleton to name a few!
Original Pizza Logs – It’s a gourmet pizza egg roll using only the best quality ingredients. Kids love them with marinara, adults love them with wing sauce. Try some today! Available in select concession stands on every level of the stadium, as well as in the Chase and Toyota and Clubs.
Muscle Maker Grill – Looking for an easy way to eat healthy? Come try the Official Wrap of MetLife Stadium near Sections 109 and 339.
International Guests Alcohol Policy
International guests looking to purchase alcohol must present a valid passport in order to complete a transaction as part of New Jersey State Law. MetLife Stadium cannot accept a driver’s license from another country to establish proof of age. Please note, guests with a valid passport may also be subject to an additional age verification form to complete a transaction.
NFL Clear Bag Policy
Guests are welcome to carry-in the following types of bags into MetLife Stadium:
- Clear bags that are 12” x 6” x 12” or less in size (1 bag per person)
- Non-clear, small purses/handbags (clutch-type bags) that are 4.5” x 6.5” or less in size (1 per person) The following bags are not permitted to be carried into MetLife Stadium:
- Any type of non-clear bag exceeding 4.5” x 6.5” in size including purses/handbags, camera or binocular cases, backpacks, fanny packs, diaper bags,and briefcases/computer bags
- Seat cushions of any size except those for medical needs
More Details: http://bit.ly/1nnLJZf