Welcome to the 2016 MetLife Bowl!
This Saturday’s game is the 6th Annual MetLife Bowl and is also High School Football Night. Join us as we celebrate high school football all-night and root for bragging rights of MetLife Stadium.
- Parking lots open at 2:30 p.m. (See Parking FAQ)
- Will Call opens at 4:30 p.m. (See Will Call on Stadium Map)
- Stadium gates open at 5:30 p.m., and player warmups start at about 6:30 p.m.
- This week the players will be wearing green jerseys and white pants.
- National Anthem: Northport High School Choir
- Halftime: Youth Football
The NFL CLEAR BAG POLICY IS IN EFFECT. Click HERE for details.
What’s Happening on Gameday:
- Watch and listen to the ESPN Jets Pregame Show at a special time live from the MetLife Stage from 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Have questions about Jets Rewards or Jets Cash presented by Mastercard? Staff will be stationed to answer any questions in both the Chase and Toyota Club spaces and on the plaza near MetLife Central closest to the West VIP entrance.
Outside of the Gates
Premio: Be sure to sample Premio sausage on your way into the Stadium between lots E and F.
On the Plaza
MetLife: Make MetLife Central your ultimate fan destination on gameday at MetLife Stadium! Meet Jets Alum Damien Woody for an autograph signing, take a virtual reality journey on the MetLife Blimp high above NYC and MetLife Stadium, and create a customized commemorative ticket with friends and family to print, wear, and share socially during the game.
Toyota: Visit the Toyota vehicles outside West VIP on the plaza and in the Toyota Club!
Verizon: Fan’s attending tonight’s game can visit the Verizon Fan Zone for a chance to be upgraded to better seats, play the Verizon Game Time virtual reality experience, watch NFL Mobile, enjoy complimentary phone charging and more. Phone Battery getting low? Head to the Verizon Fan Zones on the Plaza and 100 Concourse level, or the Charge Up Kiosks at sections 117, 245a, 230b, 303 and 324 to charge up your phone without missing a second of the game. Verizon. Better Matters.
Inside the Stadium
Bow Street Irish Whiskey Bar – Looking for a taste of Ireland in the middle of New Jersey? We’ve got the spot. Stop by the Bow Street Irish Whiskey Bar featuring some of Ireland’s favorites like Jameson and Powers.
Original Pizza Logs – It’s a gourmet pizza egg roll using only the best quality ingredients. Kids love them with marinara, adults love them with wing sauce. Try some today! Available in select concession stands on every level of the stadium, as well as in the Chase and Toyota and Clubs.
Muscle Maker Grill
– Looking for an easy way to eat healthy? Come try the Official Wrap of MetLife Stadium near Sections 109 and 339.
- Home Food Advantage: Pretzel Braid $6.00 (Regular Price $7.00).
- Jets Shop Item of the Week: Youth Apparel 15% Off (Excluding Jerseys).
For a full New York Jets GAMEDAY GUIDE - click HERE!
Enjoy the game!