The wait is over and football is back! We look forward to seeing the sea of green and white back at MetLife Stadium. Thursday night’s game features Kids Night presented by Chase and Modell’s. To celebrate, come visit the Kids Zone between the Verizon and SAP Gates. Activities will include Jets Fest, a video game trailer, free giveaways, members of the Jets Flight Crew taking photos in the photo booth, the Jets Juggler and much more!
- Parking lots open at 2:30 p.m. (See Parking FAQ)
- Will Call opens at 4:30 p.m. (See Will Call on Stadium Map)
- Stadium gates open at 5:30 p.m., and player warmups start at about 6:30 p.m.
- This week the players will be wearing white jerseys and green pants.
- National Anthem: School Of Rock
- Halftime: Youth Football
Show our young fans how to represent Jets Nation. If you see someone’s passion cross the line and set a bad example for our young fans, text the word JETS to 78247 or call the Jets Guest Service Hotline at 201-559-1515. Remember, young fans will follow your lead, so please be respectful.
Enhanced Public Safety Announcement
The NFL’s carry-in bag policy will be in effect for the 2016 season to ensure a safe and secure game environment. Make sure you share this information with your family and friends attending the game! Fans may bring only the following style and size bag into the stadium:
- Bags that are CLEAR plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12” in size.
- One-gallon clear plastic food storage bag.
- Small clutch bag approximately the size of a hand (4.5” x 6.5”), with or without a handle or strap — this can be carried separately or within a clear bag.
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to: all purses, bags or containers larger than a small clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags, and camera bags; seat cushions are also prohibited. For more information visit http://www.nfl.com/allclear.
What’s Happening on Gameday
- Watch and listen to the ESPN Jets Pregame Show live from the MetLife Stage from 6:30pm – 7:30pm.
- Have questions about Jets Rewards or Jets Cash presented by Mastercard? Staff will be stationed to answer any questions in both the Chase and Toyota Club spaces and near Section 142.
Free and Special Offers
- Jets Shop Item of the Week: Youth Apparel 15% off (excluding jerseys).
- Home Food Advantage: Popcorn Tub Tonight $5 (normally $6).
Premio: Be sure to sample Premio sausage on your way into the Stadium between lots E and F.
Verizon: Fan’s attending tonight’s game can visit the Verizon Fan Zone for a chance to be upgraded to better seats, play the Verizon Game Time virtual reality experience, watch NFL Mobile, enjoy complimentary phone charging and more. Phone Battery getting low? Head to the Verizon Fan Zones on the Plaza and 100 Concourse level, or the Charge Up Bars in sections 131, 245a or 324 to charge up your phone without missing a second of the game. Verizon. Better Matters.
Jets Fest Activities on the Plaza
Gen Jets Kids Zone presented by Chase: It’s Kids Night, so let’s have some fun! Come play in the video game trailer, on the inflatables, draw with sidewalk chalk, blow bubbles and dance with the DJ, playing all the fun kid friendly tunes. Visit the Gen Jets Kids Zone presented by Chase and supported by Modell’s and Montessori Children’s Academy located between the Verizon and SAP Gates. Kids 4-12 can sign up for the free Gen Jets Kids Club for exclusive access and opportunities plus a free gift.
Jets Experience: How do you size up against current Jets Players? Come by the Jets Experience and see for yourself. New activations include a QB Vision, to show you what a receiver looks like from a QB’s eyes 10-, 25- and 75-yards away.
Jets Fight Crew Cheerleaders
Meet members of the Flight Crew Cheerleaders from 6:00 p.m. – 6:45 p.m. at the following locations:
- Jets Shop Flagship Store
- Gen Jets Kids Zone presented by Chase
Click HERE for a full New York Jets GAMEDAY GUIDE