Reminder to all fans heading to the Stadium for the Falcons vs. Giants game: The NFL Bag Policy
is IN EFFECT. Guests are welcome to carry-in the following types of bags into MetLife Stadium:
• Clear bags that are 12” x 6” x 12” or less in size (1 bag per person)
• Non-clear, small purses/handbags (clutch-type bags) that are 4.5” x 6.5” or less in size (1 per person) The following bags are not permitted to be carried into MetLife Stadium:
• Any type of non-clear bag exceeding 4.5” x 6.5” in size including purses/handbags, camera or binocular cases, backpacks, fanny packs, diaper bags, and briefcases/computer bags
• Seat cushions of any size except those for medical needs Walk-through metal detectors have been installed at all Stadium Gates.
What this means:
- Guests will not need to remove their shoes, belts, coins, watches or jewelry, as required at airports. Guests will have to place their cell phones, cameras, and keys on a security table prior to walking through the metal detector. To help expedite the process, guests are advised to only bring items they will absolutely need for the event.
The MetLife Stadium Bag Policy, Code of Conduct, and Carry-In Policy remain the same.
CLICK to read more on the installation of the walk-through magnetometers.
TRAFFIC ADVISORY: In order to improve the overall condition of the New Jersey Turnpike 16W interchange, construction has begun to widen and lengthen the southbound Turnpike access lane and shoulder. The construction will create POST EVENT delays for those guests who normally use this route to access the Turnpike.
To avoid this construction, guests are advised to use either the 18W interchange to the New Jersey Turnpike or Eastern Spur of the New Jersey Turnpike via Route 3 East (Lincoln Tunnel / New York City / Secaucus).
Parking Lots Open: 8:00 AM
Stadium Gates Open: 11:00 AM
Will Call Opens: - (Located at MetLife Central) 11:00 AM
Customer Service Windows Open: 11:00 AM
Last Opportunity to Print/Forward Parking: 11:00 AM
Last Opportunity to Print/Forward Tickets: 11:00 AM
To kick off the celebration of the 25th anniversary of the 1990 Super Bowl championship team, select members will sign autographs at the Pepsi Gate, Verizon Gate, SAP Gate, Bud Light Gate and the MetLife Stage from 11:00 a.m. until noon. On your way into MetLife Stadium don’t forget to visit with some of our partners to check out the great activities they have taking place.
Outside the Gates
Chase Locker Room
Meet Giants legend Mark Bavaro* at the Chase Locker Room this Sunday, as he signs autographs for fans from 11:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. The Chase Locker Room provides all fans the opportunity to win great prizes throughout the regular season, courtesy of Chase. As a Chase customer, fans are rewarded with unique prizes along with the chance to win VIP experiences, on-field access and the opportunity to get closer to the game. The Chase Locker Room can be found on the exterior plaza between the MetLife Gate and Verizon Gate.
This Sunday, fans will have the opportunity to meet Giants legend Jim Burt*. He will sign autographs and take pictures from 11:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. on the MetLife Central Stage. MetLife Central is a fun-filled fan destination on game day at MetLife Stadium. This season, MetLife is replacing the Countdown Card with new enjoyable experiences and the opportunity to win amazing prizes! All of your MetLife Central interactions will be captured and collected for you on a personal Fan Page. Signing up takes just seconds and sharing is simple.
The MetLife Central Fan Page will allow you to capture and save your experiences at MetLife Central:
• The Turf at MetLife Central: Fans of all ages are encouraged to check out the activities at The Turf at MetLife Central, which includes various interactive drills, passing targets and the chance to kick a field goal.
• Virtual Reality: Take a journey on the MetLife Blimp – without moving an inch! Don’t just take our word for it - put on the goggles and find out yourself.
• Commemorative Ticket: Personalize your most important game accessory - your ticket!
• Nail Art: Dress up your nails with team colors and original designs – and show them off in our custom mani-cam!
Social Sweeps: The Countdown Card is being replaced by a new way for you to enter for a chance to win amazing prizes from MetLife all season long! Share your favorite football moments (especially from your fan page) using #MetLifeMomentsSweepstakes, along with #Giants. Winners will receive game tickets and memorabilia from MetLife.
*Player appearances subject to change
Giants Pre-Game Radio Show on WFAN at MetLife Central
Come visit the Giants pre-game radio show on WFAN at its new location on the MetLife Central Stage. The show begins at noon. Hosts Lance Medow and Jeff Feagles will get Giants fans ready for all of the day’s action with an in-depth preview of the game.
Giants 1990 Super Bowl Champions Ottis Anderson, Stephen Baker and Leonard Marshall* will sign autographs for fans from 11:00 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. in the Bud Light Beer Garden, which will feature $5 Budweiser draft beers and great music from 11 a.m. until kickoff.
The Bud Light pregame concert series will feature NINE DEEEZ NITE, who will perform on the Bud Light Stage inside of the Bud Light Gate from 11:15 a.m. until 12:45 p.m.
SAP – Come inside the SAP Gate and get a behind-the-scenes preview of this weekend's matchup between the Giants and Falcons, using statistical insights that can only come from SAP. This pre-game chalk talk will be hosted by WFAN’s Paul Dottino and Giants legend Amani Toomer from noon until 1:00 p.m.
Verizon – Phone battery getting low? Charge your phone at the Verizon Studio or locations throughout MetLife Stadium including in the Coaches Club, Chase Club, Toyota Club and on the concourses at Sections 245 and 324.
NRG – Stop by the NRG Pod inside of the gates between Pepsi and MetLife and show us your #FanEnergy! Fans can pose for pictures in NRG’s Giants locker room set-up and have their pictures emailed or texted to share on social media. Fans can also charge their phones at a charging station powered courtesy of Prince Amukamara. Come by and learn more about the NRG Giants Fan Plan and how to get a giftcard or a Giants helmet from NRG Home Solar and NRG Home, who will be on site. You can also charge your phone while finding out more about NRG during the game on the concourse behind Sections 117 and 346.
Toyota – Check out the Toyota vehicle displays on the plaza by the new Toyota Club entrance just inside the MetLife Gate. Toyota is the official vehicle of the New York Giants.