PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY AND ALLOW EXTRA TIME FOR REGIONAL SUMMER TRAFFIC. OVERNIGHT CAMPING IS NOT PERMITTED ON THE SPORTS COMPLEX PROPERTY. Guests with GA PIT tickets may begin lining up outside the SAP Gate beginning at 2:30PM when the parking lots open for the show.
In anticipation of Lady Gaga, please find important event information below. The concert is rain or shine. If you have any questions, please contact MetLife Stadium at firstname.lastname@example.org or 201-559-1515. Thank you and enjoy the event!
Parking Lots Open: 2:30 pm
Gates Open: 6:30 pm
Event Time: 7:30 pm
Parking Fee: $40 per car; $160 per Bus/RV. A prepaid parking pass is not required for entry. Credit cards and cash accepted at entry plazas.
Parking Directions: metlifestadium.com/getting-here/directions
Tailgating Policy: Tailgating is permitted. Additional Details: bit.ly/RT73KF
Pick-Up/Drop-Off: Roadway between Lots D and E
NJ TRANSIT and Rideshare
NJ TRANSIT TRAIN: Round-trip service between Meadowlands Station (MetLife Stadium) and Secaucus Junction will be operational starting at 4:53pm. The last train from MetLife Stadium to Secaucus Junction will not depart Meadowlands Station any earlier than 1:00am. You must have a valid ticket to board the train. Tickets may be purchased via the NJ TRANSIT Mobile App or at ticket offices.
Service from MetLife Stadium will operate later if customer travel warrants. However, NJ TRANSIT may not be able to hold connections for last trains at Secaucus, especially those traveling outbound, due to limits on the amount of time train crews can work. Please check your connection time at Secaucus to allow ample time to connect to the last train of the evening to your destination. For more information visit njtransit.com/metlifestadium
COACH USA BUS: The 351 Meadowlands Express will operate from Gate 208 at NYC Port Authority direct to MetLife Stadium (parking lot K) starting at 4:30pm. The last bus will leave the stadium 60 minutes after the concert ends. Round-trip tickets are available for purchase at bit.ly/351express
RIDESHARE: Designated rideshare pick-up and drop-off location is in Lot E. Be advised that rideshare surge pricing is often in effect after the event and larger crowds will result in longer than usual wait times (potentially over an hour wait) for a car to arrive and considerably higher prices than what you paid coming to the Stadium. You may want to consider using mass transit, especially if you are travelling back to NYC. Please make sure your phone is charged and ready to go if you’re planning to use one of these services!
Ticket Policy: All guests over 34 inches much have their own ticket. Tickets are available for purchase here.
Re-entry Policy: No Re-Entry. If you leave the Stadium, you will not be allowed to re-enter on the same ticket.
Ticket Office/ Will-Call: Located at trailer outside MetLife Gate. Opens at 2:30 pm.
Guests with GA Pit Tickets: Guests with GA Pit tickets must pick up their tickets with a valid ID at Will-Call. Will-Call is located at the ticket trailers outside the MetLife Gate and opens at 2:30 pm. After guests pick up their tickets, they may begin lining up outside the SAP Gate. Make sure you pick up your tickets before getting in line! Lot F will be open at 2:00PM for GA Ticket Holders only.
Guests with Seated Floor Tickets: Upon entering the Stadium, guests with floor tickets should go to the Plaza near the SAP Gate where their tickets will be scanned again to verify floor access. Guests with valid floor tickets will then receive a wristband for convenient floor access throughout the event. Please allow extra time for this secondary scan and wristband process. Guests with floor tickets are encouraged to arrive in time to allow 20 to 30 minutes for this process.
Stadium Carry-In Policies
- Clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC bag that does not exceed 12” x 6” x 12” OR one-gallon clear, plastic freezer bag (Ziploc or similar) – limit 1 per person
- Small clutch purse/wallet no larger than 4.5” x 6.5” with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bag options
- Bags that do not meet these specifications can be checked-in at one of our bag check facilities (located outside each entry gate) for a $5 fee per bag
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose
The following approved items may be brought into MetLife Stadium for this event:
- Hand sanitizer 6 oz. or less in size and disinfecting wipes
- Reusable water bottles (both plastic and aluminum) Bottles must be empty upon entry. See a list of water fountain locations where bottles may be filled here.
- Video cameras and still-photography cameras (not contained in a case) with a lens that is 6" or shorter
- Tablets (iPad) not contained in a case
- Signs, banners, and flags that are no larger than 24” x 18” and are not displayed on poles or sticks
- Small portable phone chargers (no larger than an iPhone)
- Binoculars (not contained in a case)
- Rain ponchos, jackets, or blankets after being patted down or searched
- Food contained in a clear plastic bag
- Factory-sealed water or soft drinks that are 20 oz. or less in size
The following items are prohibited at MetLife Stadium for this event:
- Any type of non-clear bag exceeding 4.5” x 6.5” in size including purses/handbags, camera or binocular cases, backpacks, fanny packs, diaper bags, and briefcases/computer bags
- Alcoholic beverages of any kind
- Selfie sticks
- Balloons, laser pointers, flashlights, fireworks, and balls of any kind
- Noisemakers, whistles, plastic horns, and air horns
- Battery operated clothing (socks, jackets, etc.)
- Seat cushions of any size except those for medical needs
- Cameras with a lens longer than 6”
- Gifts or other items for performers