We know how excited you are for the BTS: ‘Love Yourself: Speak Yourself’ shows and that you may have many questions about the experience! If you have any additional questions not addressed here, please contact MetLife Stadium at email@example.com or 201-559-1515.
General Event Information
- The event is rain or shine. The Stadium does not have a roof so plan for the weather accordingly.
- There is no camping permitted onsite.
- No gifts or other items for performers are accepted. Please do not bring these items to the Stadium. MetLife Stadium cannot assist in the organization of any fan projects for this event.
- Unauthorized selling or distribution of flyers, cards, gift bags, or stickers on the Stadium site or inside the Stadium will not be permitted.
- Food and beverage will be available for sale both inside and outside the Stadium.
Early Shopping Day- Friday, May 17:
- Show Day Merchandise will be available for sale from 11am-8pm in Lot G. Parking is free on Friday.
- Coach USA Bus Service (NYC Port Authority) will offer limited service on Friday. Details: http://bit.ly/351exp
- NJ Transit Train (Penn Station/Secaucus) Details: NJ TRANSIT will not offer rail service on Friday. http://bit.ly/2HiiOGk
Show Days- Saturday, May 18 & Sunday, May 19:
Parking Lots/Drop-Off Opens: 9:30am
Merchandise/BTS Studio Open (Lot G): 10:00am
Ticket Office and Will Call Opens: 10:00am
Gates Open: 5:00pm
Show Begins (estimated): 7:30pm
Show Ends (estimated): 10:30pm
Please note: Merchandise will be sold at various locations inside the stadium both prior to and after the show. Merchandise sales will also re-open in Lot G for a limited time following the show.
Based on our recent twitter survey, many of you are planning to use public transportation or rideshare. Please be aware that it may take up to 2 hours after the event to safely transport all of our guests from MetLife Stadium via rail, bus and rideshare.
If possible, driving and parking at the Stadium will be your best option given the large number of parking spaces available onsite.
Be advised that rideshare surge pricing is often in effect after the event. Please make sure your phone is charged and ready to go if you’re planning to use one of these services!
- The parking fee is $40 per car and $160 per bus, which can be paid for onsite at our toll plaza booths upon arrival via cash or credit card. You do not need to pay the parking fee if someone is dropping you off.
- Drop off/pick up (i.e. parent or friend) will be in Lots D or K. Please note which lot you are dropped off in for post-event pick up. More details and maps are available here: http://bit.ly/2W5cZ8y
- Uber Drop Off/Pick Up: Lot E
- Coach USA Bus Service (NYC Port Authority): Coach USA Bus is an EXPRESS bus from NYC Port Authority (625 8th Ave between 40th and 42nd St.) direct to the Stadium. Bus service begins at 10am & runs continuously until 7pm. Return service from the Stadium to NYC will begin once the concert ends. Details: http://bit.ly/351exp
- NJ Transit Train : NY Penn Station (31st and 33rd St between 7th and 8th Ave) to Meadowlands Station (MetLife Stadium)- Take train 1 stop to Secaucus (SEC) where you will transfer to the Stadium via shuttle bus (9:30am-4:15pm) or train (4:17-8:17pm). Return trains to Secaucus Junction run every 10 mins after show until crowds dissipate and then every 15-20 mins as needed. If you are taking a train from any connecting NJ Transit rail line in NJ, purchase round-trip ticket to Meadowlands Station & connect though Secaucus Junction. Details: http://bit.ly/2HiiOGk
*We strongly recommend that you purchase Round-trip tickets in advance for both Bus and Train service.
- Ticket upgrades/exchanges are not available
- Non-VIP Package Will Call is located at the trailers outside the MetLife Gate (near Lot F)
- VIP Package buyers will receive information from VIP Nation 48-72 hours prior to the event regarding their check in/entry process and ticket will call. Please note that the buyer of record MUST be present to check in for the VIP package.
- If you have mobile tickets, please have your Ticketmaster app open and available when entering the gate
- There is no age limit, however, it is at the discretion of the parent/guardian of the minor attending the concert if they may attend.
- There is no re-entry for these concerts. If you leave the Stadium after having your ticket scanned, you will not be permitted to re-enter.
Security Screening Procedure
All guests will be subject to a courteous screening via a walk-through metal detector to ensure the highest level of safety and security. Guests will be required to place their cell phones and keys on the security table prior to walking through the metal detector. In order to make this process go as smoothly as possible, guests should only bring those things they absolutely need while attending the event.
Stadium Carry In Policies
- Any type or shape of clear bag that does not exceed 12” x 6” x 12” in size
- Any type or shape of non-clear bag that does not exceed 4.5” x 6.5” in size
- BTS Official Lightstick and its carrying case
- Flags and signs that are less than 18”x24” in size which are not mounted on a stick. Signs may have battery powered lights but they must be mounted to the sign and visible for inspection.
- Handheld glow sticks and glow necklaces
- Keychain “plushies”, paper fans, and enamel pins
- Cell phones and small portable phone chargers approximately the size of a cell phone or smaller
- Binoculars (not in a case)
- Food of any kind that is contained in a clear plastic bag
- Factory-sealed, plastic bottles of water or soft drinks that are 20 oz. or less in size (reusable water bottles are not permitted)
NOT PERMITTED ITEMS
- Cameras of any type including disposable and polaroid cameras (excluding cell phones); Selfie Sticks and phone stabilizers
- Non-keychain “plushies”
- Motorized and/or water bottle fans
- Seat cushions of any size except those for medical needs
- Glass bottles, cans, coolers of any kind, thermoses or ice chests
- iPads & Tablets
- Alcohol of any kind
- Umbrellas, strollers, laser pointers, and balls of any kind
- Weapons, any item that may be used as a projectile or that is deemed dangerous by Stadium management
- Any animal with the exception of a service animal
- Any other item deemed inappropriate by Stadium management
MetLife Stadium Code of Conduct
- Respect each other as well as our Stadium team members and staff
- Consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner
- Refrain from fighting, throwing items or using foul/abusive language or gestures
- Keep MetLife Stadium SMOKE-FREE by only smoking on the plaza near the Stadium gates or in parking lots
Please report any problems immediately via a uniformed Stadium Team Member, a nearby Guest Services Booth or by using the Text Messaging System (text “MLS” to 78247 followed by your request). Please do not allow someone or something to impact your experience in a negative manner.
Alcohol Sales – International Guests
International guests looking to purchase alcohol must present a valid passport and complete an Age Verification Form in order to complete a transaction as part of New Jersey State Law. Please note the legal drinking age in the United States is 21.
Additional Event Planning Information
Stadium Social Links: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
WiFi: Connect to the Free WiFi network: MLSWiFi – No password required
Stadium Map: http://bit.ly/28tchQC