MetLife Stadium was built to handle any and every technology that is available today and beyond. Each electronic item, from the four massive 30’x 118’ HD video display boards in each corner of the stadium to the concessions check out register is digitally connected. This means quicker ticket scanning, faster trips to concession stand during timeouts, and instantaneous HD video highlights throughout the building.
- Four massive 30’x 118’ HD video display boards (Daktronics) in each of the stadium corners to see every move – and then see it again in replay.
- 360 degree ribbon board circling the bowl
- Over 2,100 HD monitors throughout the stadium - each one with the ability to provide a unique fan experience (IP-TV). Each screen can receive over 70 channels of cable and broadcast TV programming fare along with custom in stadium channels
- 20 HD video pylons ranging in size from 20’ x 40’ to 20’ x 60’ surround the stadium
- Over 1,000 state of the art point of sale cash registers to ensure a streamlined visit to the concession or merchandise stand and create opportunities for fan loyalty and loaded ticket programs
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the stadium. Custom stadium applications are being developed to provide fans with assistance in navigating the stadium and enhanced video programming