Stretching more than 18,000 square feet, the Coaches Club is set directly in between the two team locker rooms and provides unmatched, exclusive field level access to the 50 yard line. The Coaches Club provides vibrant lighting for the ultimate party setting. One of the more unique features of the Coaches Club is the Interview Room, which is an enclosed glass area set in the heart of the Coaches Club. The interview room is the perfect meeting space and can serve as a display area or an event space all on its own.
Capacities: Banquet: 600, Reception: 1,500
Interview Room: Banquet: 80, Reception: 150
Standard amenities include:
- Alcove seating
- Built in concession areas & bars with
- LED lighting
- 30 HD televisions ranging from 42”-65”
- Post-game Interview Room with state-of-the-art audio technology
- Seated banquet style or built-in buffet station serving options
- On-field patio access
- Green, Blue or White Lighting schemes
The Coaches Club is ideal for Bar/Bat Miztvahs/Sweet Sixteens, press conferences, meetings, receptions, product launches, on-field events and themed parties.
MetLife Stadium Hospitality