- Tailgating will be permitted in the parking lots with the exception of the parking deck that is located next to the IZOD Center.
- While tailgating is permitted in designated locations at specified times, any unauthorized commercial activity is strictly prohibited and is a violation of the law. Individuals and companies are prohibited from selling access to a tailgate party to members of the general public either in advance of or on the day of an event.
- Parking is on a first come first serve basis in the appropriately designated lots.
- ONE CAR=ONE SPACE: Please be considerate of your fellow ticket holders. Tailgating will be limited to the lined parking space and the area directly behind or in front of each vehicle. The blocking of the drive lane is prohibited. Tailgating is also permitted on the medians that separate the parking lots and the parking lots from the roadways. There will be strict enforcement of the one permit one parking space policy. See the Tailgating diagram above for the proper way to setup a tailgate.
- You must keep all tables, chairs, coolers, barbeques, etc. within the parking stall of your party. Tents or canopies exceeding 8' x 8' footprint and vehicles measuring more than 18' in length and/or 8' in width are not permitted to park in a lined parking space.
- The saving of parking spaces will not be permitted. Groups desiring to tailgate together should arrive together.
- A ticket holder who may be in possession of more than one pre-paid parking permit will not be allowed to use adjacent spaces for tailgating. Lined parking spaces are for vehicles, not tailgate activities.
- Drive aisles and fire lanes need to be kept clear at all times for free access of emergency vehicles.
- Trucks, trailers and other oversized vehicles (not including buses) will be directed to park along the curbs in the parking lots so they do not take up additional lined parking spaces.
- Trucks, trailers, buses and other oversized vehicles are not permitted to park in the enclosed structured parking deck on east side of the Sports Complex (next to the IZOD Center)
- Any violation of the tailgating policies may result in the towing of the vehicle at the owner's expense.
- Please drink responsibly during the pre-game since guests who appear to be impaired may not be permitted to enter the stadium.
- Grills are permitted for tailgating enjoyment, provided guests do so only in the same space occupied by their vehicle. However, their use near buildings or in areas where guests or property may be damaged is strictly prohibited.
- For those ticket holders who will be tailgating it is recommended that a minimum class 2A-10B:Cfire extinguisher be available for use if necessary.
- Open fires are not permitted.
- Deep fryers or any oil-based cooking or frying is prohibited.
- Sound systems must not produce sound in excess of 65 decibels (New Jersey State Ordinance).
- Ticket holders that choose to ride the rail, bus, or just want to experience the tailgating atmosphere without the hassle of cooking and cleaning can take advantage of the special pre-game activity zones within the plazas adjacent to MetLife Stadium. A variety of foods, games, entertainment, and activities for adults and children will be available in the plaza areas.
- Ticket holders should cross roadways at the designated crosswalks and should NOT walk on the active roadways that lead to and from the Sports Complex.
- Drones, model aircraft, kites, any other remote controlled or tethered flying objects are not permitted.
Trash and Hot Charcoal Disposal
- Trash receptacles are located throughout the Sports Complex parking lots and near the entrances to the stadium. Please bag and dispose of your trash to make it safer for vehicles exiting the Sports Complex after the game.
- For your safety and convenience, hot coal bins have been provided for the disposal of charcoal. These large, orange "hot charcoal" bins are located on the islands/paved areas between the parking lots. Please do not discard hot coals near vehicles or in plastic waste receptacles. Doing so could result in car and trash fires.
PLEASE DO NOT DISCARD TRASH IN THE HOT COAL BINS OR HOT COAL ASHES IN THE TRASH CONTAINERS.
Violation of Parking Policies
Ticket holders who violate the Parking Policies can lose their parking privileges, be prohibited from entering the stadium, and could possibly lose their PSLs.
Parking Lot Guidelines
Parking lot guidelines have been established in order to create a safe and enjoyable experience for all guests. All vehicles and bags that enter MetLife Sports Complex property and MetLife Stadium may be subject to a visual search.
- 1 VEHICLE = 1 SPACE: All tailgating items must be set up in front of or behind one vehicle. Roadways and additional spaces are to remain clear for fellow guests and emergency vehicles.
- ALCOHOL GUIDELINES: All New Jersey alcohol consumption and distribution laws will be strictly enforced by New Jersey State Police and MetLife Stadium Staff.
- CHARTER BUSES: Charter bus parking is located in Lot L.
- COOKING / USE OF GRILLS: We ask that all guests safely set-up, operate and extinguish all cooking and grilling materials. Please extinguish and dispose of all cooking and grilling materials. Hot coals are to be disposed of in hot coal containers which are located at the perimeter of parking lots. The use of grills is NOT PERMITED on any level of the IZOD Center parking deck.
- RVs / LARGE VEHICLES: Will not be permitted to park in the IZOD Center parking decks.
- TICKET RESALE: Ticket reselling is not authorized on MetLife Sports Complex property. Be aware that tickets purchased from sources other than MetLife Stadium, Giants, Jets or an authorized ticket outlet may be counterfeit and may not be accepted. This includes the reselling of parking permits on the roadways leading into MetLife Sports Complex.
- VENDING / SOLICITATION: Unauthorized soliciting or the collection of contributions, vending, distribution of flyers, or other materials is not permitted.
- WASTE: Please dispose of all waste materials in the proper trash, recycling, and hot coal containers.
Violating parking lot guidelines may result in ejection from MetLife Sports Complex property, arrest and the revocation of tickets and parking passes.
Catering Rules + Regulations
- Outside catering companies are not permitted on the Sports Complex.
- Delaware North Company is the official food service provider/caterer for MetLife Stadium.
- To schedule a catered event, please contact Delaware North Company at (201) 559-1669.
- Illegal sales and organized distribution of food and beverages on MetLife Sports Complex is prohibited. Individuals participating in such activities are subject to loss of parking privileges, arrest and possible fines.
The following are prohibited at MetLife Sports Complex:
- Motorized scooters
- Mini bikes
- Weapons of any kind
- Drones, model aircraft, kites, any other remote controlled or tethered flying objects
- Solicitation of any kind
- Selling access to a tailgate party to members of the general public either in advance of or on the day of an event.
- Selling of products or merchandise. Only Delaware North Companies staff is authorized to sell products or merchandise in the parking lots on game days.
- Banners or signage recognizing businesses or products may not be displayed.
- The placing of flyers/brochures on vehicles
- Ball playing in the parking lots and roadways. This is a safety hazard; many injuries occur as a result of these activities.
Portable toilets are located throughout the Sports Complex parking lots. Portable toilets for guests with disabilities are available in Parking Lots E, F and G.
Shuttle Buses for Ticket Holders
When necessary, shuttle buses will be provided from Parking Lot P, surface parking lots and the parking deck located on the east side (IZOD Center) of the Sports Complex to the stadium.
- Guests parking in Lot P will be dropped off prior to and picked up following the game in Lot G (Pepsi Gate) in front of the Meadowlands Racetrack.
- Guests parking in the surface lots and in the parking deck near the IZOD Center will be dropped off prior to and picked up following the game in Lot C (Verizon Gate) near the Pedestrian Bridge.
- Ticket holders who park in these lots can also walk to MetLife Stadium. Please use the sidewalk from Parking Lot P or the Pedestrian Bridge from the east side of the Sports Complex. For your safety do not walk on the roadways that service the Sports Complex.