METLIFE STADIUM TRAFFIC ADVISORY: NEW JERSEY TURNPIKE CONSTRUCTION / 16W SOUTHBOUND RAMP
In order to improve the overall condition of the New Jersey Turnpike 16W interchange, construction has begun to widen and lengthen the southbound Turnpike access lane and shoulder. The construction will create POST EVENT delays for those guests who normally use this route to access the Turnpike.
To avoid this construction, guests are advised to use either the 18W interchange to the New Jersey Turnpike or Eastern Spur of the New Jersey Turnpike via Route 3 East (Lincoln Tunnel / New York City / Secaucus).
Parking Lot Hours of Operation
- The parking lots will typically open five (5) hours prior to the start of an event and will close two (2) hours after the conclusion of an event. Ticket holders arriving earlier than five (5) hours prior to the scheduled event time will not be permitted to enter the Sports Complex and may be directed to leave the roadways that service the Sports Complex.
- The toll plazas will be staffed from 5 hours prior to event time until the end of the event.
Parking Fees for Non-NFL Events (Concerts, Soccer, etc.)
All Parking Fees are subject to change
- Cars: $30 Per
- Bus / RV: $90 Per Bus
CLICK FOR NFL PARKING INFORMATION
The following vehicles are not permitted to occupy lined parking spaces unless they are single space in size:
- Parking Capacities are subject to change based on the size and type of event.
- As you approach MetLife Stadium, there will be highway, street level and variable electronic message signs directing you to our parking lot entrances.
- Ticket holders who have tickets in the general seating areas of MetLife Stadium will be directed to park in the parking lots that are closest to their point of entry into the Sports Complex. This will include parking on the east side (Arena lots) of the Sports Complex.
- Circulation between parking lots will not be permitted.
- To ensure safe and efficient travel throughout MetLife Sports Complex, please follow the directions of the Traffic and Parking Staff.
- Trucks, trailers, buses and other oversized vehicles are not permitted to park in the enclosed parking deck on the east side of the Sports Complex (next to the Arena).
- Illegal parking outside the Sports Complex on area roadways, medians, grass malls and vehicle breakdown lanes is prohibited. Violators will be ticketed by local law enforcement and/or towed at the owner's expense.
- Access to the parking lots, prior to posted opening time, and overnight parking are not permitted on the MetLife Sports Complex
- Vehicles are subject to search by New Jersey State Police which could include a canine unit. Those ticket holders refusing a search of their vehicle will not be permitted to enter the Sports Complex.
- It is recommended that ticket holders give themselves plenty of time for arrival to the game. Ticket holders are encouraged to enter the stadium early to become familiar with the routes to their seats, restroom locations, concessions stands/portables, merchandise locations etc.
- Limousines/black car services
- Taxis/limousines/black car services drop-offs and pickups: No charge if taxis/limousines drop off passengers at the designated drop-off/pickup point(s).
Accessible Parking / ADA (Guests with disabilities)
- For non-NFL games (concerts, soccer matches, etc.) ticket holders with disabilities must have a valid ADA license plate or a valid ADA hang tag to gain access to the Sports Complex. The owner of the vehicle with the valid license plate or hang tag must be in the vehicle. Registrations and IDs will be checked.
- Accessible parking is available in Lots E, F and G. A valid, state-issued accessible parking license plate or hang tag must be visible on any vehicle parking in these spaces. These parking areas will be closely monitored to ensure that only those who are authorized to park in the parking spaces designated for ticket holders with disabilities do so.
- Traffic and Parking staff will direct ticket holders with disabilities, or having limited mobility, to the ADA parking spaces.
- The dedicated drop-off area for guests with disabilities is located in Lot C, which is adjacent to the Verizon Gate. On-site signage and Traffic and Parking staff will direct guests to Lot C from all stadium roadway access points
Charter Bus Parking:
- Charter bus parking will be located in Parking Lot L.
Taxis and Limousines Drop-Off and Pick Up Area
- The designated area for all drop offs and pickups is between parking lots E + D. There is curb space along the roadway that provides a safe area to facilitate pre-event drop offs and post event pickups.
- If a limousine or taxi driver has a pre-paid parking permit the vehicle will be permitted to enter the Sports Complex after paying an additional fee with either a credit card or cash, but will not be permitted to park in striped parking spaces if the vehicle takes up more than one parking space or will obstruct the drive aisle. The limousine or taxi will have to be parked along a curb or in a location that does not block traffic and the driver must remain with the car.