Reminder to all fans heading to the Stadium for the Patriots vs. Giants game: The NFL Bag Policy
is IN EFFECT. Guests are welcome to carry-in the following types of bags into MetLife Stadium:
• Clear bags that are 12” x 6” x 12” or less in size (1 bag per person)
• Non-clear, small purses/handbags (clutch-type bags) that are 4.5” x 6.5” or less in size (1 per person) The following bags are not permitted to be carried into MetLife Stadium:
• Any type of non-clear bag exceeding 4.5” x 6.5” in size including purses/handbags, camera or binocular cases, backpacks, fanny packs, diaper bags, and briefcases/computer bags
• Seat cushions of any size except those for medical needs Walk-through metal detectors have been installed at all Stadium Gates.
What this means:
- Guests will not need to remove their shoes, belts, coins, watches or jewelry, as required at airports. Guests will have to place their cell phones, cameras, and keys on a security table prior to walking through the metal detector. To help expedite the process, guests are advised to only bring items they will absolutely need for the event.
The MetLife Stadium Bag Policy, Code of Conduct, and Carry-In Policy remain the same.
CLICK to read more on the installation of the walk-through magnetometers.