ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act)
Alternative Format Materials
American Dream Meadowlands
Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs)
Away Game Information (NFL)
Baby Changing Stations
Checks (as method of payment)
Children’s Entry into Stadium
Designated Driver Program
Directions to MetLife Stadium
Disturbances in the Stands
Drop-Off and Pickup Area - Taxis and Limousines
Emergency, In Case Of
Flex Scheduling (NFL Events Only)
Gate Opening Times
Guest Code of Conduct
Guest Services Booths
GuestASSIST Text Message Service
Host Your Event
Lost and Found
MetLife Sports Complex
Parking Lot Guidelines
Pat Down Policy
Stadium Rental/Event Spaces
Stadium Team Members
Throwing of Items
Unauthorized Transmission of Game
Video Boards Messages
Visiting Team Guests
Wheelchair Escort Service
- Accessible Parking (Guests with Disabilities)
- For NFL games, ticket holders with disabilities must have a pre-paid parking permit for the appropriate game and either a valid ADA license plate or a valid ADA hang tag to gain access to the Sports Complex. The owner of the vehicle with the valid ADA license plate or hang tag must be in the vehicle. Registrations and IDs may be checked.
- For non-NFL events, accessible parking is available in Lots E, F and G. A valid, state-issued accessible parking ADA license plate or ADA hang tag must be visible on any vehicle parking in these spaces. These parking areas will be closely monitored to ensure that only those who are authorized to park in the parking spaces designated for ticket holders with disabilities do so.
- Parking team members will direct ticket holders with disabilities or limited mobility to the ADA parking spaces.
- The dedicated drop-off area for guests with disabilities is located in Lot C, which is adjacent to the Verizon Gate. Traffic and Parking team members will direct guests to Lot C from all stadium roadway access points.
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act)
MetLife Stadium is ADA compliant and features accessible seating on all levels as well as accessible restrooms and concessions stands. Please visit our Guests with Disabilities section for more information.
- ADA Assistants
Guests with limited mobility who may require assistance can request transportation to their seat from the gates via a wheelchair from an ADA Assistant. Guest may request this service by contacting a team member at any gate. Due to limited supply, any guest needing a wheelchair for the duration of the event is asked to supply their own. Guests may request wheelchair assistance prior to any event by calling the Guest Services Hotline, 201-559-1515 or by contacting an event team member at any gate. Post-event transportation will occur in the order the request was received and guests are asked to remain patient and in their seating area until the wheelchair comes to them.
- Administrative Offices
The Administrative Offices for MetLife Stadium are located on the Plaza Level of the Stadium. The mailing address is: One MetLife Stadium Drive, East Rutherford, NJ 07073. The Guest Services Hotline is 201-559-1515 and the telephone number for administrative requests is 201-559-1500. Email requests may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alcohol Policy
MetLife Stadium Alcohol Policies
MetLife Stadium Company strives to present a safe, pleasant and family-friendly environment for every guest who visits the Stadium. To achieve this goal, the following policies have been established to promote the responsible use of alcohol.
- Any guest who appears to be 40 years of age or younger will be required to provide appropriate proof of age with a one the following forms of identification:
- A valid driver license or non-driver identification card issued by a U.S. state or territory
- A valid passport
- A valid military identification card
- Guests may not possess or purchase more than two (2) alcoholic beverages at a time
- All concessions stands and portable units will stop serving alcohol at the beginning of the third quarter. For non-football events, alcohol cut-off times will be determined by MetLife Stadium Company management.
- Alcohol of any kind may not be brought into or removed from the stadium
- Any guest who is determined to be deliberately concealing alcohol while entering the stadium will not be permitted to enter the building
- A person exhibiting visible signs of impairment will not be permitted into the stadium
- Any guest who exhibits behavior that distracts, inconveniences or otherwise interferes with another guest’s enjoyment of the event may be removed from the stadium
- Alcohol will not be served to any underage person or visibly impaired guest
- Alcohol beverage sales may be curtailed or prohibited at the discretion of management
- Any guest who appears to be 40 years of age or younger will be required to provide appropriate proof of age with a one the following forms of identification:
- Alcohol-Free Section
During New York Jets home games, Section 224B will be alcohol-free. Additional events may be partially or completely alcohol-free, as well.
- Alternative Format Materials
All brochures and schedules are available in large print and on computer disk through the Guest Services Booths.
No animals with the exception of a service animal are allowed in the Stadium.
Guest attire should not have foul, abusive messages or images on it. The clothing worn should also offer appropriate body coverage given the public nature of the events. Please also see “Guest Code of Conduct” for more information.
- Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs)
Automatic Teller Machines are located on the concourses near Sections 117, 128, 143 (Plaza Level),149, 220a, 224b, 245a, 248b, 304, 322, 334 and 347. Additional locations can be found in the Chase and Lexus Clubs near sections 213 and 239, respectively.
- Away Game Information (NFL)
We do not sell tickets for NFL games played on the road. Guests may check ticket availability by contacting the host team, the host venue or visiting the NFL Ticket Exchange online at www.nfl.com/ticketexchange. Please note, prices on the NFL Ticket Exchange may exceed face value.
- Baby Changing Stations
Stations are located in select restrooms. Please see “Restrooms” for Family Restroom locations.
- Bag Searches
All guests will be subject to search, of their person and possessions prior to entering the Stadium. Visit www.nfl.com/allclear for more information. See also “Carry-In Policy”, “Prohibited Items” and “Search Procedures.”
Banners and/or signs are not permitted to be carried into the Stadium. During select events, this policy may be amended. Please call our Guest Services Hotline at 201-559-1515 for more information.
Binoculars are permitted to be carried in to the Stadium as long as they are carried in a bag/case that fits within the carry-in policy guidelines. The case is subject to inspection.
Please see “Carry-In Items.”
Bottles and cans of any type, excluding a sealed bottle of water or soft drink 20 oz or less in size, are prohibited from being brought into the stadium. Any guest deliberately concealing alcohol which is found during the pat-down process will be prohibited from entering the facility. Any guest found to be consuming from or in possession of a prohibited container inside of the Stadium will be subject to ejection.
If a guest has a special need that requires a specific type of drink, please see the nearest gate supervisor.
- Broadcast Information
Broadcast information for an event conducted at the Stadium is available at the Guest Services Booths.
- Bus Parking
Bus parking is located in Lot L. Guests who attended an event on a chartered bus should exit from the MetLife or Pepsi Gates.
Handheld digital or film cameras are permitted inside MetLife Stadium as long as their use does not interfere with other guests' enjoyment of the event. Tripods, monopods and cameras with a lens longer than 6" (detachable or non-detachable) will NOT be permitted into stadium. Video cameras and video recording of events at MetLife Stadium are prohibited.
- Car Trouble
MetLife Stadium provides basic car and towing assistance in all of the parking lots. This service includes: towing, battery charging and jump-starts, flat tire assistance and locked-in keys. Guests in need of this service should ask a parking lot team member, text our GuestASSIST text message service (78247 and type MLS) or call the Guest Services Hotline at 201-559-1515.
- Carry-In Policy
Guests are welcome to carry-in the following items into MetLife Stadium:
- Clear bags that are 12” x 6” x 12” or less in size (1 bag per person)
- Small purses/handbags (clutch-type bags) that are 4.5” x 6.5” or less in size (1 per person)
- Food of any kind that is contained in a clear plastic bag
- Factory-sealed, plastic bottles of water or soft drinks that are 20 oz. or less in size (caps will be removed by Safety Services team members)
- Still-photography cameras with a lens that is 6" or less in length not contained in a case
- Hand-carried jackets, blankets, or other items, which will be patted down or searched
All bags and other permissible items will be subject to multiple screenings prior to entering MetLife Stadium.
The following items are not permitted to be carried into MetLife Stadium:
- Any type of non-clear bag exceeding 4.5” x 6.5” in size including purses/handbags, camera or binocular cases, backpacks, fanny packs, diaper bags, and briefcases/computer bags
- Seat cushions of any size except those for medical needs
- Glass bottles, cans, coolers of any kind, thermoses or ice chests
- Alcohol of any kind
- Banners, signs or flags of any size
- Umbrellas, strollers, laser pointers, and balls of any kind including full-sized footballs
- Single purpose video cameras or still-photography cameras with a lens longer than 6"
- Weapons, any item that may be used as a projectile or one that is deemed dangerous by Stadium management
- Any animal with the exception of a service animal
- Any other item deemed inappropriate by Stadium management
To ensure the highest level of safety and security, all guests will be subject to a courteous screening by Safety Services team members prior to entering the Stadium. All vehicles are subject to inspection prior to entering the MetLife Sports Complex and all bags will be inspected prior to entering the Stadium. Ticket holders who refuse to allow their vehicles to be inspected will be denied entry into the Sports Complex and those who refuse to be screened or have their bags inspected will be denied entry into the Stadium. By having a ticket, the ticket holder consents to such inspections and waives any and all related claims against MetLife Stadium, the New York Jets and the New York Football Giants. Alcohol, weapons, or any items that the Safety Services team deems dangerous will be confiscated. Illegal items will be turned over to the New Jersey State Police.
Catering is provided by Delaware North Companies-Sportservice. This includes the parking lots and the stadium. Catered events on the Sports Complex must be presented by Delaware North-Companies Sportservice.
- Cell Phone/PDA’s
Guests may carry in and use cellular telephones as long as they do not distract from other guests enjoyment of the event. Guests may be asked to power on their cell phones during the security screening at the gates.
- Checks (as method of payment)
Personal checks are not accepted as a form of payment at MetLife Stadium for tickets, concessions food or merchandise.
- Cheerleaders (NFL)
The New York Jets Flight Crew is a cheerleading/dance squad comprised of 40 members. Information on auditions for the Flight Crew may be found on www.newyorkjets.com/FlightCrew. The New York Football Giants do not have cheerleaders.
- Chewing Tobacco
Guests may use chewing tobacco discretely only when it is deposited into a personal/discrete container and does not create a disturbance to those guests around them.
- Children’s Entry into Stadium
Children up to 34” inches in height may enter MetLife Stadium free of charge but must share a seat with an accompanying ticketed adult for non-NFL events and New York Jets football games. The New York Football Giants policy is that all guests must have a ticket of their own. Occasionally, for some non-NFL events, another policy will be in place.
- Closed Captioning
All integral game information is captioned on a designated video-board. Game description is also available through our Assistive Listening System. Headsets for this system are available through the Guest Services Booths located on the 100 and 300 level concourses. Guests seated in the premium areas, can obtain a headset from a team member at a Concierge Desk.
MetLife Stadium's five clubs span over 130,000 total square feet and, depending on the Club, include such distinct features such as: on-field patios, martini lounges, brick pizza ovens, fireplaces, celebrity chef cooking areas, and much more. Additionally, these premium spaces may be rented on non-event days for private events.
All of these spaces are ticketed and not accessible to the general public. Event day passes are not available.
- Toyota Coaches Club: located on the Plaza Level on the east side of the stadium (Sections 111C-115C)
- MetLife 50 Club: located on Plaza Level on the west side of the stadium (Section 139)
- Commissioners Club: located on the 100 Concourse behind Sections 135-142. Entrance is located at the top of Section 135.
- Lexus Club (west side of stadium): located on the 200 Concourse behind Sections 232C-245C
- Chase Club (east side of stadium): located on the 200 Concourse behind Sections 207C-220C
- Coat Check
Guests may check their coats at any Guest Services Booth free of charge.
Computers or tablets (i.e. iPads) are permitted provided they are smaller than 12”x12”x12” in size and can be powered on during the security inspection.
Computers or tablets (i.e. iPads) are permitted provided they are smaller than 12”x12”x12” in size and can be powered on during the security screening.
MetLife Stadium hosts a variety of concerts. Please visit www.metlifestadium.com for the latest information about upcoming events and any last minute changes to existing events.
Concessions are provided by Delaware North Companies-Sportservice. Please see a listing of food offerings and locations.
- Concierge Desks
Concierge desks are located in all Club and Suite areas to assist guests with their needs. For guests needing similar assistance in the general seating bowl, please visit the nearest Guest Services Booth.
- Credit Cards
MetLife Stadium parking toll plazas, Ticket Office, concessions stands and retail stores accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover credit/debit cards.
- Designated Driver Program
Designated Driver kiosks can be found on the plaza inside of the SAP, Verizon, MetLife and Pepsi Gates. Guests may also sign up for the program at any Guest Services Booth until the end of the first quarter. Guests seated in the suites or the Chase or Lexus Clubs may sign up at any Concierge Desk. This program is sponsored by Anheuser Busch in partnership with Delaware North Companies – Sportservice and the HERO campaign to encourage guests to drink responsibly while attending an event at the Stadium.
Guests over the age of 21 who pledge not to drink while at the event will earn a free non-alcoholic beverage and are entered to win an assortment of prizes including the chance to win a trip to the Pro Bowl or Super Bowl!
- Directions to MetLife Stadium
MetLife Stadium is easily accessible since it is surrounded by major roadways including the New Jersey Turnpike and Garden State Parkway.
By Car, Bus or RV
From the George Washington Bridge
Follow Interstate 95 South signs to the New Jersey Turnpike western spur (Sports Complex to Exits 16W/18W), which provides direct access to the MetLife Sports Complex parking lots. If congested, use the eastern spur (Lincoln Tunnel) of the New Jersey Turnpike to Exit 16E to Route 3 West. Route 120 North which intersects Route 3 West also provides access to MetLife Sports Complex areas.
Traveling North on the New Jersey Turnpike
Follow the western spur (Sports Complex to Exit 16W), which provides direct access to MetLife Sports Complex parking areas. If congested, use the eastern turnpike spur (Lincoln Tunnel) to exit 16E to Route 3 West. Route 120 North which intersects Route 3 West also provides access to MetLife Sports Complex areas.
Traveling South on the Garden State Parkway
Follow Garden State Parkway South to exit 163 (Route 17 South). Follow Route 17 to Paterson Plank Road. Take Paterson Plank Road east to the Sports Complex.
Traveling North on the Garden State Parkway
Garden State Parkway North to exit 153A (Route 3). Follow Route 3 East to the Sports Complex.
- Disturbances in the Stands
The MetLife Stadium Guest Code of Conduct prohibits guests from detracting from another guest’s enjoyment of the event through disturbances in the stands. Please be attentive to potential issues and bring them to the attention of the nearest event team member and any Guest Services Booth.
- Drop-Off and Pickup Area - Taxis and Limousines
The designated area for all drop offs and pickups is between parking lots E + D. There is curb space along the roadway that provides a safe area to facilitate pre-event drop offs and post event pickups. This roadway is accessible from Route 120 (North/South) routed through the east side of the Sports Complex or the New Jersey Turnpike via 16W.
If during a NFL event, a limousine or taxi driver has a pre-paid parking permit the vehicle will be permitted to enter the Sports Complex after paying an additional fee with either a credit card or cash, but will not be permitted to park in striped parking spaces if the vehicle takes up more than one parking space or will obstruct the drive aisle. The limousine or taxi will have to be parked along a curb or in a location that does not block traffic and the driver must remain with the car.
Elevators for guests with disabilities are available in MetLife Stadium at the SAP, Verizon, and Pepsi corners of the stadium. There are also elevators at both premium seating entrances located on the east and west sides of the stadium to access the various premium seating locations.
- Emergency, In Case Of
If you see any kind of emergency, please remain calm and report as much information as possible to the nearest event team member. The event team is well trained in emergency procedures. In the event of an emergency, please follow the instructions of our team and any announcements broadcast over the public address system.
Public escalators are located at the SAP, Verizon, MetLife, and Pepsi entrances.
MetLife Stadium has a policy of no exchanges or refunds for tickets to all events. Please see “Tickets” for more information.
- Facility Management
One MetLife Stadium Drive
East Rutherford, NJ 07073
Administrative Number: 201-559-1500
Guest Services Hotline: 201-559-1515
From time to time, the use of pyrotechnics may be part of events presented at the stadium. The use of fireworks by guests is strictly prohibited at MetLife Stadium and in its parking lots. Guests found in possession of or using fireworks/pyrotechnics are subject to ejection without refund, loss of season tickets/PSLs and may also be in violation of municipal law resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
- First Aid
The Medical team is made up of trained doctors, nurses and EMTs who are on-site to provide basic and emergency medical services for our guests. The First Aid rooms are located near Sections 103, 128, 301 and 326, on the Service Level in the Bud Light corner and additional response teams are located throughout the Stadium. The Medical Team is also able to assist guests with basic over-the-counter medical needs such as aspirin and band-aids.
Flags are not permitted to be brought in to the stadium except for during international soccer matches.
- Flex Scheduling (NFL Events Only)
The NFL utilizes flexible scheduling for the final seven weeks of the regular season. Games during Weeks 11-17 are eligible to move into different time slots. Season ticket holders will be notified of any changes via e-mails from the teams. Game time changes will also be posted on the team and Stadium websites.
- Gate Opening Times
For most events, including NFL games, the gates to the stadium will open two hours prior to the event. Please call our Guest Services Hotline at 201-559-1515 for information about a specific event.
- Gift Cards
Ticketmaster-issued gift cards are not accepted at MetLife Stadium. MetLife Stadium gift cards are accepted at any concession stand or retail location. New York Jets Gameday Gift Cards are accepted on Jets gamedays and during other non-NFL events.
- Green Technology
The EPA and MetLife Stadium, signed a memorandum of understanding that outlines plans to incorporate environmentally-friendly materials and practices into the construction and operation of MetLife Stadium. For more information, please visit Sustainable Stadium page.
- Guest Interference
In the interest of player and guest safety, MetLife Stadium maintains a zero tolerance policy regarding fan interference with a ball in play or a player during the game. Failure to comply with this policy will result in immediate removal from MetLife Stadium, possible arrest and/or loss of season tickets/PSL.
- Guest Services Booths
There are eight permanent and seven portable Guest Services Booth locations throughout MetLife Stadium. Portable booths are located outside and inside the Verizon and Pepsi Gates, and inside the SAP and MetLife Gates. Permanent booths can be found near sections 124, 149, 227, 249, 303, 324, 328 and 349. The Guest Services Representatives have been trained to handle guests’ questions, comments and concerns.
The team members in these booths are also able to provide assistance with the following items:
- Fulfilling any special need or request from any guest
- Stadium Maps, policy details, etc.
- Identification bracelets
- Lost and found
- Lost children/parents
- Seating and assistance arrangements for guests with disabilities (including Assistive Listening Devices) and all other re-seating requests
- Identification Bracelets
MetLife Stadium provides I.D. bracelets to children noted with their seat location to assist in reuniting them with their parents/guardians in the unlikely event they are separated. Guests interested in this service may visit any Guest Services Booth.
- Impaired Guests
The team at MetLife Stadium reserves the right to deny entry or discontinue service to guests who are visibly impaired. Any impaired guests causing a disturbance while entering the stadium or during an event will be subject to denied entry, ejection without refund, loss of season tickets and may also be in violation of city ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
- Legacy Club
Legacy Club presented by NewYork-Presbyterian.
The New York Football Giants Legacy Club, located behind Section 143, is an interactive museum open to all guests from gate opening through halftime during New York Football Giants home games.
- Lost and Found
If you find an item while attending a game, please give it to any event team member or drop it off at any Guest Services Booth. Guests looking to claim or report lost items during an event should visit any Guest Services Booth. Guests inquiring about lost items at previous events should contact the Guest Services Hotline at 201-559-1515 or via email at email@example.com. Items lost at prior events are held in a locked storage area for 30 days and are then either disposed of or donated to an appropriate charitable organization.
- Lost Children/Parents
Lost children and parents can be reunited by contacting any event team member or the nearest Guest Services Booth. Parents who would like to participate in the free kids’ ID bracelet program which helps in reuniting lost children should visit the nearest Guest Services Booth. Please see “Identification Bracelets.”
If you see a cleanliness or maintenance issue, please bring it to the attention of any event team member and the appropriate event team member will be dispatched to handle the issue.
Guests dressed as promotional mascots without permission from MetLife Stadium Company will not be permitted into the stadium.
- Media Guide
Both the New York Football Giants and New York Jets issue media guides at the beginning of the NFL season. New York Football Giants media guides are available for sale through the team or at any of the fixed “Souvenir” locations inside of the stadium. New York Jets Media Guides are provided electronically and there is no print version for sale.
- MetLife Sports Complex
The MetLife Sports Complex is made up of four separate buildings:
- American Dream Meadowlands - American Dream Meadowlands is an entertainment destination which will offer visitors an array of experiences, including interactive entertainment venues, dining and outdoor amusements. American Dream Meadowlands will likely open in late 2013/early 2014. For more information, guest may visit www.americandream.com.
- IZOD Center - The IZOD Center is an indoor arena located on the east side of Route 120. It plays host to a variety of concerts and family shows. For more information on these events, please visit www.izodcenter.com or call 201-935-3900 or 201-935-8500.
- Meadowlands Racetrack - The Meadowlands Racetrack is a harness/thoroughbred horse racing facility that offers live racing. For more information, please visit www.meadowlandsracetrack.com or call 201-THE-BIGM.
- MetLife Stadium - MetLife Stadium is a 82,000+ seat stadium that will host New York Football Giants and New York Jets home games and additional sporting, concert and large-scale events. For more information, please visit www.metlifestadium.com or call 201-559-1515.
For the comfort of the guests around them and the integrity of the events, guests coming to MetLife Stadium are asked to refrain from bringing any type of noisemaker or musical instrument into the stadium. This includes air horns, vuvzelas and any type of whistle.
- Nursing Mothers
Nursing mothers are welcome to breastfeed their child wherever they feel comfortable. Those requesting a more private location in which to breastfeed may use any First Aid Room, any Family Restroom or visit any Guest Services Booth for additional locations.
- P/A Announcements
Please be attentive of P/A announcements in the facility. In the event of an emergency, instructions may come through these announcements.
Paging is only permitted in the event of an emergency. Please visit the nearest Guest Services Booth for assistance.
MetLife Stadium will have over 27,500 parking spaces on-site. For NFL games, all parking will be pre-sold by the teams for NFL events. For all other stadium events, parking will vary by event but typically the fees are $25-$30 per car and $75-$125 per bus.. Parking fees may be paid via cash and credit card.
Motorcycles: Motorcycles will be permitted to park in all lots pending availability and the type of parking permit held by the driver.
RV’s: Recreational vehicles will be permitted to park in any parking lot pending available curb-line space. If curb-line space is not available, vehicles will be directed to Lot L.
Buses: Bus Parking is available in parking lot L.
- Parking Lot Guidelines
MetLife Stadium Parking Lot Guidelines
Parking lot guidelines have been established in order to create a safe and enjoyable experience for all guests. All vehicles and bags that enter MetLife Sports Complex property and MetLife Stadium may be subject to a visual search.
- 1 VEHICLE = 1 SPACE: All tailgating items must be set up in front of or behind one vehicle. Roadways and additional spaces are to remain clear for fellow guests and emergency vehicles.
- ALCOHOL GUIDELINES: All New Jersey alcohol consumption and distribution laws will be strictly enforced by New Jersey State Police and MetLife Stadium Staff.
- CHARTER BUSES: Charter bus parking is located in Lot L.
- COOKING / USE OF GRILLS: We ask that all guests safely set-up, operate and extinguish all cooking and grilling materials. Please extinguish and dispose of all cooking and grilling materials. Hot coals are to be disposed of in hot coal containers which are located at the perimeter of parking lots. The use of grills is NOT PERMITED on any level of the IZOD Center parking deck.
- RV’s / LARGE VEHICLES: Will not be permitted to park in the IZOD Center parking decks.
- TICKET RESALE: Ticket reselling is not authorized on MetLife Sports Complex property. Be aware that tickets purchased from sources other than MetLife Stadium, Giants, Jets or an authorized ticket outlet may be counterfeit and may not be accepted. This includes the reselling of parking permits on the roadways leading into MetLife Sports Complex.
- VENDING / SOLICITATION: Unauthorized soliciting or the collection of contributions, vending, distribution of flyers, or other materials is not permitted.
- WASTE: Please dispose of all waste materials in the proper trash, recycling, and hot coal containers.
Violating parking lot guidelines may result in ejection from MetLife Sports Complex property, arrest and the revocation of season tickets/PSLs.
Please call 201-559-1515 or text 78247 and type “MLS” with any questions.
- Picnic Tables
A limited number of tables are available on the Plaza Level. Please note that this availability may change as the attractions on the Plaza are updated.
The plaza is located on the first floor between the gates and the Stadium. It is a 350,000 square-foot outdoor area filled with guest centric activities, eating opportunities and pre-event entertainment zones. These offerings will change based on the event.
- Prayer Rooms
Guest requiring a private place in which to pray may visit the nearest Guest Services Booth. The team members at the booths will arrange for a space for the guest.
In the interest of presenting family friendly events, the use of foul/abusive language will not be tolerated in MetLife Stadium. Those guests who choose to use foul language will be removed from the stadium. Guests who wishing to report those using foul/abusive language may notify any team member text our GuestASSIST text message service (78247 and type MLS) or call the Guest Services Hotline at 201-559-1515.
- Public Transportation
Ticket holders are strongly encouraged to consider taking mass transit to NFL games and major events. Ticket holders who have used the following mass transit options have found them to be easy and convenient.
NJ Transit Rail Service
The new rail system connects the northeast corridor to the Frank R. Lautenberg train station in Secaucus, N.J., which allows fans from the region to quickly and efficiently reach MetLife Stadium. The rail station at the Sports Complex is located next to MetLife Stadium and the travel time between the Secaucus Junction train station and the Sports Complex station is approximately 10 minutes. The round-trip fare from Secaucus to the Sports Complex is $4.50. Rail service commences three (3) hours prior to kickoff and ends two (2) hours after the game. For more information, please visit NJTransit.com.
Riders from New York or Connecticut can take select Metro-North trains from the New Haven line to Secaucus Junction. Guests should visit MTA Metro - North Railroad or call the MNRR Travel Information line at 212-532-4900 for information on schedules and service locations. The Travel Information line is staffed between 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM on Mondays through Fridays, and an automated system is available during other times.
Coach USA Bus Service (Route Number 351)
Coach USA provides the 351 Meadowlands Express bus service from the Port Authority to MetLife Sports Complex for NFL games and other large events at MetLife Stadium. The 351 bus service will begin two and one half (2 1/2) hours prior to the start of a game and will continue to run until one half hour (1/2) after the start of a game. The 351 bus line will be operational for approximately one (1) hour following the conclusion of the game. Drop-off and pick-up at the Sports Complex is located near Parking Lot K. A round-trip ticket costs $10 and a one-way ticket is $5.00. Please visit www.351express.com or call (800) 877-1888, Ext. 3 for more information.
Park and Ride Train
A pre-paid parking permit will be required for all vehicles entering the Sports Complex (Stadium and IZOD Center sides of the Complex). Ticket holders who do not have parking permits can park at the surface parking lot located next to the Frank R. Lautenberg Train Station in Secaucus, NJ (Secaucus Junction). It is located off Exit 15X on the eastern extension of the New Jersey Turnpike (675 New Country Road at Seaview Drive, Secaucus, N.J., 07094). Ticket holders can park in this 1,100-space parking lot and take the rail service to MetLife Sports Complex. The parking lot is open 24 hours a day. The cost to park in this lot will be $20 per game or $160 for the season. Call 888-PARKFAST or visit www.parkfast.com for more information about the Park and Ride.
To access the train while at an event, guests should exit from the MetLife or Verizon Gates. Bus drop-off/pick-up is in Lot K, near the Timex Performance Center, which may be accessed by exiting from the West Gate.
All event programs, including those for New York Football Giants games, will be available through the retail locations (please see “Souvenirs”) or kiosks located throughout the Stadum. Please note the New York Jets do not produce a game program, however, they do distribute complimentary roster cards at kiosks throughout the Plaza.
Guests may bring a small portable radio or television as long as they listen to the device with an earpiece and do not disturb other guests sitting nearby. They may be asked to power on the device during the security screening process.
- Rain Checks
All of the events at MetLife Stadium events occur rain or shine. Any changes to this procedure will be noted on our website at www.metlifestadium.com prior to the event.
There are two ramps in the stadium which access all levels of the Stadium. They may be found in either end-zone.
- Re-Entry Policy
MetLife Stadium has a no re-entry policy for most Stadium events, including New York Football Giants games. During New York Jets games, guest may re-enter up to one hour prior to kickoff. For other select events, adjustments to this policy may be in place. Please see the nearest gate event team member for more information.
Guests in the Chase and Lexus Clubs may leave and re-enter their ticketed locations only when the individual’s ticket is scanned. Suite guests must also obtain a pass to return to the suite floors when visiting the general seating areas.
The EPA has certified MetLife Stadium as the “greenest” NFL stadium. MetLife Stadium encourages all guests to reduce, reuse and recycle. The recycling program at MetLife Stadium includes recycling containers in all parking lots, all security checkpoint locations, as well as along all Stadium concourses and in all premium areas. Please check the signage on the recycling containers to help our guests in recycling the proper items such as plastic, glass and aluminum. Please help keep MetLife Stadium beautiful and protect our future!
Numerous restrooms are located throughout the facility all of which are accessible for our guests with disabilities.
Family Restrooms are located in the following areas:
General Seating Bowl
Plaza Level: MetLife Central near sections 134 and 143
100 Concourse: near sections 104, 108, 118, 123, 128, and 149
200 Concourse: near sections 207a, 220a, 232a, and 245a
300 Concourse: near sections 318, 333, and 345
Hertz President’s Circle (Level 3): Outside suites 3-07, 3-21, 3-55 and 3-74
Hertz President Five Star (Level 5): Outside suites 5-03, 5-36, 5-54 and 5-85
Hertz Gold Plus Rewards (Level 6): Outside suites 6-03, 6-37 and 6-53
Chase Club: 208
Lexus Club: 244
Guests in the general seating bowl may request family restroom access from the Guest Service Representative in the corresponding section.
Guests are at their own risk with respect to the dangers incidental to football games and other events whether occurring prior to, during, or after the actual game or event. MetLife Stadium, the teams and our promoters are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property.
- Safety Services
Safety Services Representatives patrol the Stadium parking lots and are available in teams on all levels of the facility. They are there to assist in providing a safe and enjoyable event environment by enforcing of the Guest Code of Conduct and assisting with unruly fans or impaired guests. You may request their assistance through any event team member, visiting a Guest Services Booths or by texting “MLS” to 78247 with a description of your location and the issue.
Scalping is defined as the resale of tickets for more than 20% over face value or $3 over face value, whichever is greater. Scalping of tickets is not permitted on MetLife Sports Complex or the roadways that service the property. Please report any potential scalping activity to the nearest Safety Services Representative.
Schedules for upcoming events are available at the Guest Services Booths, by calling MetLife Stadium at 201-559-1515 or by emailing the request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Search Procedures
To ensure the highest level of safety and security, all guests will be subject to a courteous screening upon entry by Safety ServicesRepresentatives which, on occasion, may include a pat-down screening by a same-gender team member. All bags and vehicles will be subject to inspection upon entry. Persons that refuse to be patted down and/or refuse to have their bags or vehicle inspected will not be admitted.
By presenting your ticket or credential to Safety Services Representatives, you consent to such inspections and waive any and all related claims that you might have against MetLife Stadium, the teams and promoters. Alcohol, weapons, or any items the Safety Services Representatives deem dangerous will be confiscated.
- Season Tickets
Both, the New York Football Giants and New York Jets, sell season tickets to their events. To acquire ticket information please dothe following:
- Visit any Guest Services Booth
- Contact the New York Football Giants at 201-935-8222 or www.giants.com
- Contact the New York Jets at 800-469-JETS or www.newyorkjets.com
In accordance with current NFL Best Practices for stadium security, all guests will be subject to security screening prior to entry inside MetLife Stadium, which may include a pat-down screening and inspection of all items brought inside the Stadium.
Shuttle buses are provided to Lot P and the surface parking lots/deck located on the east side (IZOD Center) of the MetLife Sports Complex to the stadium.
- Guests parking in Lot P will be dropped-off/picked-up in Lot G (Pepsi Gate) in front of the Meadowlands Racetrack
- Guest parking in the surface lots and in the parking deck near the IZOD Center, will be dropped-off/picked-up in Lot C (SAP Gate) near the pedestrian bridge
- Ticket holders who park in these lots can also walk to MetLife Stadium. They should use the sidewalk from Lot P and the pedestrian bridge from the east side of the Sports Complex. For their safety, guests should not walk on the Sports Complex roadways.
Signs of any kind are not permitted inside MetLife Stadium except during international soccer events. Please call our Guest Services Hotline at 201-559-1515 for more information.
In accordance with New Jersey State law, MetLife Stadium is a SMOKE-FREE. Smoking is permitted along the fence line on the Plaza Level. Guests may not smoke in the East Hall or MetLife Central area or on/near the base of the stairways, ramps or escalators. Guests smoking electronic cigarettes are asked to adhere to the same policy.
Guests should be aware that the distribution of banners, booklets, business cards, circulars, commercial advertising, flyers, folders, handbills, leaflets, notices, pamphlets, posters, stickers or any other written, printed and/or painted materials is prohibited on the MetLife Sports Complex, in MetLife Stadium and within its parking lots without the explicit permission of the event presenter, the teams or the team at MetLife Stadium. This includes any exchange of money while on the complex including the solicitation for donations to charities, teams or clubs and sale or peddling of any product/food/drink. Any guest who persists in soliciting while on the MetLife Sports Complex property will be subject to ejection or, as necessary, arrest.
There are numerous retail locations and kiosks located throughout MetLife Stadium. Fixed and portable stores may be found next to MetLife Central, the East Hall and near Sections 103, 109, 117, 124, 128, 133, 144, 149, 201, 217, 226, 235, 301, 316, 321, 326, 336, 345, outside the MetLife, SAP and Bud Light gates and inside the Pepsi and Verizon gates.
- Stadium Rental/Event Spaces
MetLife Stadium is a full-service entertainment facility with versatile spaces that are available year-round and can be tailored to any event. Please visit the nearest Guest Services Booth, email email@example.com or visit www.metlifestadium.com for more information.
- Stadium Team Members
The team members at MetLife Stadium is made up of a number of different companies who all have the common goal to provide the best stadium experience possible for our guests. All event team members have been trained in guest services and in providing information about the stadium. Please feel free to contact the nearest event team member with any question, comment or concern.
There are 10 stairways in the Stadium. Please note that the stairways in the corners of the building will access all levels of the stadium. There is NO SMOKING permitted on any stairway.
EAST SIDE (5): A1 (all levels), A2 (100 Concourse only), A3 (Chase Club and 300 Concourse only), B1 (all levels) and B2 (100 Concourse only)
WEST SIDE (5): C1 (all levels) and C2 (100 Concourse only), D1 (all levels), D2 (100 Concourse only) and D3 (Lexus Club and 300 Concourse only)
Strollers are not permitted into the stadium. Strollers should be left in cars or checked in at the bag check facility.
MetLife Stadium has over 200 suites that range from 12-30 guests per room with interiors designed by David Rockwell. The majority of suites are spread across three suite levels: Hertz President’s Circle (Level 3), Hertz Five Star (Level 5) and Hertz #1 Club Gold (Level 6). There are also suites featured behind the seating area of our 100 Concourse called the Commissioner’s Club and Concourse Suites. All of the suite levels may be accessed by using the VIP entrances on the east and west sides of the building.
The following numbered suites should enter at the VIP entrance on the EAST side of the building:
- Concourse Suites: 2-01 to 2-05
- Hertz President’s Circle: 3-01 to 3-30
- Hertz Five Star: 5-01 to 5-39
- Hertz Gold Plus Rewards: 6-01 to 6-39
The following numbered suites should enter at the VIP entrance on the WEST side of the building:
- Commissioner's Club: 1-20
- Hertz President’s Circle: 3-50 to 3-80
- Hertz Five Star: 5-50 to 5-88Hertz Gold Plus Rewards: 6-50 to 6-67
- Tailgating will be permitted in MetLife Sports Complex parking lots with the exception of the parking deck that is located next to the IZOD Center.
- Parking is on a first-come first-served basis.
- ONE CAR = ONE SPACE: Please be considerate of your fellow guests. Tailgating will be limited to the lined parking space and the area directly behind or in front of each vehicle. Blocking the drive aisle is prohibited. Tailgating is also permitted on the medians that separate the parking lots from the roadways. There will be strict enforcement of the one car one parking space policy. See tailgating diagram.
- Please keep all tables, chairs, coolers, barbeques, etc. within the parking stall of your party. Tents or canopies exceeding 8’ x 8’ footprint and vehicles measuring more than 18’ in length and/or 8’ in width are not permitted to park in a lined parking space.
- The saving of parking spaces will not be permitted. Groups desiring to tailgate together should arrive together.
- A guest in possession of more than one pre-paid parking permit will not be allowed to use adjacent spaces for tailgating. Lined parking spaces are for vehicles, not tailgate activities.
- Drive aisles and fire lanes need to be kept clear at all times for free access of emergency vehicles.
- Trucks, trailers and other oversized vehicles (not including buses) will be directed to park along the curbs in the parking lots so they do not take up additional lined parking spaces. Please arrive early to find a location along the curb or in another location in which your vehicle will not occupy more than one parking space.
- Trucks, trailers, buses and other oversized vehicles are not permitted to park in the enclosed structured parking deck on east side of the Sports Complex (next to the IZOD Center).
- Any violation of law, or tailgating policies may result in the towing of the vehicle at the owner’s expense, loss of parking permit, and/or ejection.
- Please drink responsibly during the pre-game since guests who appear to be impaired may not be permitted to enter the Stadium.
- Grills are permitted for tailgating enjoyment, provided guests do so only in the same space occupied by their vehicle. However, their use near buildings or in areas where guests or property may be damaged is strictly prohibited. Also don't place hot coals under vehicles since they can cause car fires.
- FOR THOSE GUESTS WHO TAILGATE IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT A MINIMUM CLASS 2A-10B:C FIRE EXTINGUISHER BE AVAILABLE FOR USE IF NECESSARY.
- Open fires are not permitted.
- Deep fryers or any oil-based cooking or frying are prohibited.
- Sound systems must not produce sound in excess of 65 decibels (New Jersey State Ordinance).
- Ticket holders who choose to ride the rail, bus, or just want to experience the tailgating atmosphere without the hassle of cooking and cleaning can take advantage of the special pre-game activity zones within the plazas adjacent to MetLife Stadium. A variety of food, games, entertainment, and activities for adults and children will be available in the plaza areas.
- Ticket holders should cross roadways at the designated crosswalks and should not walk on the active roadways that lead to and from the Sports Complex.
MetLife Stadium has been built to handle any and every technology that is available today and beyond. Each electronic item, from the four massive 30’ x 118’ HD video display boards in each corner of the Stadium to the points of sale at each concession stand will be digitally connected. This means quicker ticket scanning, faster trips to concession stands during timeouts and instantaneous HD video highlights throughout the building. In fact, MetLife Stadium will feature more HD square footage than any other building in the United States! Highlights include:
- Four massive 30’ x 118’ foot HD video display boards in each corner of the Stadium seating bowl
- A 48" x 2200' ribbon board that circles in the interior of the seating bowl
- 2,100+ HD Monitors throughout stadium
- Twenty 20’ x 60’ HD video pylons located at the perimeter of the Plaza Level
Televisions are located throughout the Stadium for you to watch the game while out of your seats.
- Text Messaging
Guests who wish to report issues or concerns, ask for information or call for assistance in a fast, easy and convenient way can do so by texting our GuestASSIST text message service. Guests should address the text message to 78247, type the word MLS followed by a space, the request issue and location. Stadium personnel will respond quickly and accordingly.
- Throwing of Items
Throwing of items from the stands either from the field or into another seating section is expressly prohibited. Any guests who throw items will be ejected from the Stadium and be subject to further action.
Ticket Office Locations: There are ticket offices located at each of the entrance gates to assist with ticket sales and the reprint of lost/stolen tickets. Please note there may be a fee associated with a ticket reprint. Locations that are open will vary by event.
Ticket Office Hours: The ticket office will be open from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday for advance ticket sales. On event days, the ticket office will open approximately 3 hours prior to event time. The ticket office will close at halftime/intermission on event days.
If you have obtained tickets in non-accessible seating and require the accessible features of these seating sections, please call 201-559-1515 to make arrangements for accessible seating in advance of the event. If you have obtained seating in an accessible section and do not require the features of this type of seating, please call 201-559-1515 to exchange your seating into a non-accessible section based on availability.
Visit Your Stadium Tours for more information about public and private tours of MetLife Stadium along with dates, times and pricing information.
A limited number of translators are available on an event day. Interested guests should inquire at the nearest Guest Services Booth.
- Travel Information
Please visit the official website of the Meadowlands Liberty Convention and Tourism Bureau at www.stayinthemeadowlands.com. For assistance while at an event, please visit the nearest Guest Services Booth for assistance.
- TTY Machines
A TTY telephone is also available in the Guest Services Booth located in Section 149.
For safety and line-of-sight reasons, umbrellas are not allowed in MetLife Stadium. Please leave umbrellas in your car or check them at the Bag Check Facility prior to entering the stadium.
- Unauthorized Transmission of Game
No person admitted to the stadium shall transmit or aid in the transmission of any description, account, picture or reproduction of any event conducted in the park unless expressly authorized by MetLife Stadium, New York Football Giants, New York Jets, the National Football League or the promoters of non-NFL events.
- Video Boards
MetLife Stadium features four 30’ x 118’ HD video display boards which are located in each of the four corners of the stadium seating bowl. In addition, MetLife Stadium is equipped with 48” x 2200” ribbon board which is located on the 200 Concourse façade in the interior seating bowl.
- Video Boards Messages
Guests are not able to place messages on the video display boards during events at MetLife Stadium.
- Video Recording
NFL and promoter policies prohibit the recording of any live event at MetLife Stadium. Any guest found to be recording any part of an event may be subject to ejection or arrest.
- Visiting Team Guests
Verbal or physical harassment of the fans of the visiting team or their guests will be considered unruly behavior and grounds for ejection or arrest.
- Water Fountains
Water fountains are conveniently located throughout the stadium on each level outside each set of restrooms. All fountains are accessible to guests with disabilities.
133-134 (Plaza Level)
143-144 (Plaza Level)
201-249 near women’s restroom
204-205 near men’s restroom
224-225 near women’s restroom
228-229 near men’s restroom
- Weather Delays
Weather delays for NFL events are unusual. Lightning, strong winds, and heavy snowfall may delay or postpone a game or event. In the event of a weather-related evacuation or relocation, please listen to the instructions of the stadium team members.
- Web Sites
Ticketmaster will-call is available at any open ticket window. Guests who are picking up tickets at will-call will need picture ID, their confirmation number and the credit card with which the tickets were purchased in order to pick up the tickets. For select events, specialty will-call may vary. Please see the nearest team member for details.
- Zero Tolerance
MetLife Stadium, the Giants and Jets reserve the right to revoke the season tickets and Personal Seat License of those individuals whose conduct is determined inappropriate as defined by the Guest Code of Conduct including the season ticket holder and their guests.