Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band’s “Wrecking Ball” World Tour Stadium Advisory
East Rutherford, NJ – On Wednesday, September 19, Friday, September 21 and Saturday, September 22, MetLife Stadium is pleased to welcome Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band as they perform for the first time ever at MetLife Stadium.
All guests are encouraged to arrive early and allow extra travel time to the MetLife Sports Complex. The team at MetLife Stadium would like to encourage anyone attending the concerts at the Stadium to review the following important information:
- The Stadium parking lots open at 1:00 p.m. The Stadium gates open at 6:00 p.m. Please note the shows are rain or shine.
- Guests are encouraged to enter at the gate listed on their tickets. Alternatively, guests may enter at any gate and use the Plaza to access the gate area listed on their ticket.
- Ticketmaster Will Call will be available at the MetLife Gate Ticket Trailers beginning at 2:00 p.m.
- Exit and re-entry into MetLife Stadium is not permitted
- All guests at MetLife Stadium are asked to:
- Respect each other as well as our stadium team members
- Consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner
- Refraining from fighting, throwing items or using foul/abusive language or gestures
- Keep MetLife Stadium SMOKE-FREE by only smoking on the plaza near the stadium gates
Guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest Guest or Safety Services Representative, any Guest Services Booth or through our text messaging service. Guests should address the text message to 78247 and type the word MLS followed by the request and location.
Carry-In Policy Information
- CAMERAS ARE NOT PERMITTED
- Guests MAY carry-in the following items:
- Bags or purses that are 12" x 12" x 12" or less in size, all bags and other carried items will be subject to search
- Food contained in a clear plastic bag
- Factory-sealed, plastic bottles of water or soft drinks that are 20 oz. or less in size (caps will be removed by Safety Services team members).
- Jackets or blankets after being patted down or searched
All permitted items will be inspected at the gates prior to entry.
- Guests MAY NOT carry-in the following items:
- Bags larger than 12” x 12” x 12” in size or hard-sided containers or bags
- Single-purpose video or still-photography cameras
- Alcoholic beverages of any kind
- o Balls of any kind, laser pointers, noisemakers, flashlights or fireworks
General Admission Line – at MetLife Gate (located on the west side of the Stadium between the Verizon and Pepsi Gates)
- All field tickets are General Admission standing room only. There are no reserved seats on the field. The field will be split into a Front GA (a.k.a “the pit”) and a Back GA. All guests with field tickets must obtain a field access wristband before accessing the field.
- 2:30 p.m. – The following procedure is for General Admission ticket holders who wish to have the chance to be the first to enter the Front GA (a.k.a “the pit”) area on the field. On the day of a show, approximately 1,000 sequentially numbered wristbands will be distributed beginning at 2:30 p.m. at the MetLife Gate. Once you receive a wristband, you do not need to stay in line at the MetLife Gate; however, you must be back for the random number selection at 4:30 p.m. These wristbands will also serve as your floor access wristbands so they should not be removed until after the show.
- 4:30 p.m. – A starting number will be randomly picked by a fan, announced and displayed on a placard at the MetLife Gate. All fans with GA tickets and numbered wristbands should begin lining-up in numerical order in the lane labeled with their range of numbers (i.e. 1-100, 101-200, etc.). When beginning the screening process, the fan holding the wristband that matches the starting number will be the first in line (i.e. if #’s 1-1000 were distributed and number 818 is drawn, the line would start with 818, then 819, 820, 821 through 1000 then 1-817). When the starting number is announced the line within that range will shift accordingly.
If you arrive after the wristbands have been distributed or after 4:30 p.m., you will line-up in a secondary line that is first-come, first-served at the MetLife Gate. There is no place-holding (“saving spots”) in this line. One person – one spot. If you want to enter the field with a group, you will need to be together when joining the line. This line will not receive a numbered wristband and will be escorted to the field after the first 1,000 wristbanded guests. The front pit will hold more than 1,000 people with numbered wristbands so you will still have the opportunity to be in “the pit” depending on your place in this line. Once “the pit” is filled, fans in line will begin to populate the Back GA area.
- 5:00 p.m. – Both lines at the MetLife Gate will begin to be screened and then escorted into the GA pit area in front of the stage Guests arriving during this time should line up at the MetLife Gate in the secondary line.
- Post-6:00 p.m. Arrival – GA guests can enter through any gate but are encouraged to use the MetLife Gate (located between the Verizon and Pepsi Gates) if possible. You MUST then proceed to the yellow tent on the Plaza inside of the MetLife Gate to receive your field access wristband. You must have this wristband on to access the field.
Getting to the Show
- Parking lots open at 1:00p.m. The parking fees are $25 per car, $75 per bus/RV. Pre-paid parking permits are NOT required and not available for purchase.
- If driving to the concert:
- DO pay attention to the message boards en route to the Stadium
- DO plan to carpool. Fewer cars that drive in will make it faster, especially if parking becomes limited.
- DO NOT rely on GPS devices as routes may be adjusted and diverted to accommodate traffic congestion
- Tailgating is permitted in all lots. Please be considerate of your fellow ticket holders when tailgating: ONE CAR = ONE SPACE.
- The saving of parking spaces will not be permitted. Groups desiring to tailgate together should arrive together.
- There is no overnight parking permitted
- The drop off area for limousine or car services is located between lots D & E
- Train Service is available to the MetLife Stadium. Please visit www.njtransit.com/meadowlands for details using “Meadowlands Sports Complex” as the final destination. Train service from Secaucus Junction to the MetLife/Meadowlands Sports Complex begins at 4:00p.m. The train will drop guests off in front of the SAP/Train Gate.
- Bus Service is available to MetLife Stadium. Coach USA provides the 351 Meadowlands Express bus service from the Port Authority to the Sports Complex. Please visit www.coachusa.com (Scheduled Services: Meadowlands) or call (800) 877-1888, Ext. 3 for more information. The first bus is scheduled to depart at 4:00p.m.
TABLE TO TABLE AND THE COMMUNITY FOOD BANK OF NEW JERSEY
Wednesday, September 19th
Guests are encouraged to bring monetary donations to support Table to Table. Table to Table is a community-based, food rescue program that collects prepared and perishable food that would otherwise be wasted and delivers it to organizations that serve the hungry in Bergen, Hudson, Essex and Passaic counties.
Table to Table representatives will be collecting donations in the parking lots and inside the stadium in MetLife Central (just inside the MetLife Gate) and on the 100 Concourse.
Friday, September 21st and Saturday, September 22nd
Bring 5 Items of Non-Perishable Food – Enter to Win Access to the Pit!
The Community Food Bank of New Jersey is collecting food at the shows and ticket holders who bring five or more items will have a chance to win access to the pit. There will be a winner each of the 3 nights. Please be generous!
Here’s How it Works:
- For every five (5) food items you bring, you will get one (1) raffle ticket for a chance to be upgraded to the pit for you and a guest. (10 items = 2 raffle tickets, 15 items = 3 raffle tickets, etc.) Donations under 5 items are still appreciated but you will not receive a raffle ticket.
- Donations can be dropped off at the Food Bank trucks outside the Stadium near the Verizon Gate (adjacent to the Pedestrian Bridge) and on the roadway to the right of the MetLife Gate beginning at 4:00 p.m. and at collection bins in MetLife Central and on the 100 Concourse beginning at 6:00 p.m.
- Please bring non-perishable food items (example: peanut butter, tuna fish, canned meats, soups or pasta). Food cannot be accepted that is in glass containers or wrapped in cellophane.
- Before the concert starts, a representative of the Community Food Bank of New Jersey will announce the winning ticket number on stage. The winner and a guest will have access to the pit (if they choose to go) no matter what type of ticket they have.
Please be generous when donating because a few dollars can significantly help the amount of food that can be distributed.
ENJOY THE SHOWS!
All information is subject to change.