Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
NMSC has a strict policy against the use of any materials or content that violate the copyright or other intellectual property rights of a third party. NMSC reserves the right, in appropriate circumstances and in its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) ("DMCA"), NMSC has registered an agent with the U.S. Copyright Office to receive any notifications of claimed copyright infringements relating to any Content or this Site (the "DMCA Agent"). Any such notifications must include the following information as required by the DMCA:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
2. Description of the specific copyrighted work(s) alleged to have been infringed.
3. Description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed, or access to which is to be disabled. This must include a description of where the material claimed to be infringing is located on the Site.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit NMSC to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and email address.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
6. A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information in the notification is accurate, that the complaining party is the copyright owner or is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
DMCA notifications that include the above-required information must be submitted via postal mail, fax or e-mail to the DMCA Agent as follows:
Service Provider: MetLife Stadium Company, LLC
Address of DMCA Agent to Which Notification Should Be Sent:
102 Route 120
East Rutherford NJ 07073
United States of America
Telephone Number of Designated Agent: 201-355-0680
Facsimile Number of Designated Agent: 201-355-0681
E-mail Address of Designated Agent: email@example.com